Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Unbelievably stupid report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


May 19, 2013, 08:44:42 PM #5806 Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 09:42:53 PM by SonicBrawler is gone for now
I don't even...

He uplaoded Project M with a few different things I reported it a few times saying he

1) neede dpermsion from Project M team
2) had to credit/collab
and
3) needed preview pictures/videos...

he deleted my reports.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I believe that's worth an instant delection.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hi, I'm having a little problem with the website..
When i'm browsing trough the vault for hacks, I can only see the first result page..
i cant see page 2, 3, etc... When I click on a page it just loads the first one again..

Is the problem on my end, or is there a problem with the site? Could someone plz help me with this issue?

Quote from: blah1234 on May 20, 2013, 03:54:58 AM
Hi, I'm having a little problem with the website..
When i'm browsing trough the vault for hacks, I can only see the first result page..
i cant see page 2, 3, etc... When I click on a page it just loads the first one again..

Is the problem on my end, or is there a problem with the site? Could someone plz help me with this issue?

If you are experiencing errors while browsing the Vault (windows only saying "Problem:"),
try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON.
Check this picture if you don't know where to change those.

I love how most of my Vault entries still say Ã"Æ'it ßallarÉâ€" =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

May 20, 2013, 11:38:26 PM #5813 Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:48:34 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32140

(Reported: Fack u dis was mah idea first i had him planneded in mah head >:0 (7925 Nanobuds))
''This iz my original charactr. He is named Super Fox 9000. He is Sonic's Long Lost Twin Brother. He is a Fox.
No Recolors.
DO NOT STAEL!!!!!!!1!!!!!''

What the... *facepalm* I'm not even gonna comment on that...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 20, 2013, 11:38:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32140

(Reported: Fack u dis was mah idea first i had him planneded in mah head >:0 (7925 Nanobuds))
''This iz my original charactr. He is named Super Fox 9000. He is Sonic's Long Lost Twin Brother. He is a Fox.
No Recolors.
DO NOT STAEL!!!!!!!1!!!!!''

What the... *facepalm* I'm not even gonna comment on that...

I highly recommend you read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

It'll educate you.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 20, 2013, 11:38:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32140

(Reported: Fack u dis was mah idea first i had him planneded in mah head >:0 (7925 Nanobuds))
''This iz my original charactr. He is named Super Fox 9000. He is Sonic's Long Lost Twin Brother. He is a Fox.
No Recolors.
DO NOT STAEL!!!!!!!1!!!!!''

What the... *facepalm* I'm not even gonna comment on that...

Nothing to say other than:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PAVGN on May 20, 2013, 11:53:26 PM
I highly recommend you read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

It'll educate you.

One of my buddies has seen his friend (who's now banned) losing his uploading privileges because of that kind of joke (if I remember what my buddy told me, though I don't reveal usernames...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

May 21, 2013, 12:32:01 AM #5817 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:35:52 AM by Zelia
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 21, 2013, 12:28:58 AM
One of my buddies has seen his friend (who's now banned) losing his uploading privileges because of that kind of joke (if I remember what my buddy told me, though I don't reveal usernames...)
Hmm... I'm wondering who that person was then. Because theirs no rules against joke hacks. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Zelia on May 21, 2013, 12:32:01 AMHmm... I'm wondering who that person was then. Because theirs no rules against joke hacks. :/

Except It's not a hack because there's no download link for It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on May 20, 2013, 11:38:26 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32140

(Reported: Fack u dis was mah idea first i had him planneded in mah head >:0 (7925 Nanobuds))
''This iz my original charactr. He is named Super Fox 9000. He is Sonic's Long Lost Twin Brother. He is a Fox.
No Recolors.
DO NOT STAEL!!!!!!!1!!!!!''

What the... *facepalm* I'm not even gonna comment on that...
LMFAO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]