Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on May 25, 2013, 09:17:33 PM
Well if you don't have the proof, why post about it? :/
Yeah, you're right. Didn't thought about that at the first place :s My bad.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

May 29, 2013, 12:04:09 PM #5836 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:05:09 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Legend of Jesse on May 22, 2013, 08:47:08 PM
so one thing i have noticed and it kinda makes searching for stages a little difficult... (well not for me but for pal users) i guess it's not a big deal but shouldn't stages be put over their base stage? an example would be... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23417

the base of the stage is not pirate ship... just an included .rel to go on pirate ship... (which is useless because you can just go to that website in the resources section and make a .rel for any stage)...

i would imagine this would be an insane amount of moderating to find EVERY SINGLE stage that is in the wrong spot... but still... just seems like this needs to be resolved...
Yeah, I know what you mean. Most people make the Stages over Final Destination/Battlefield, yet they releqse it "over X stage with X rel". I believe they should be released on their non-Rel Stage, with an added .rel for the desired Stage to use it on.

This is also due to people not liking to replace FD, as most Stages are based on it, so they add a .rel for a Stqge to go over qn underplayed Stage so it gets more attention. At this point, though, it iw nearly impossible to have modders fix their submissions, that is why I never really went aheqd and enforced this rule...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32134

I dunno if this is considered as a dumb report, but it seems so to me...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26226

It says the .zip file cannot be extracted, but I downloaded this and extracted this. There aren't any problems.

[censored] report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: PAVGN on May 30, 2013, 12:25:43 AM
[censored] report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The report came back, from another user and it is even more rude.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on May 30, 2013, 08:56:27 AM
The report came back, from another user and it is even more rude.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fixed. I'll keep an eye on this guy.

i have a problem. why is it that every time i try to go to the second or third page when looking at textures it takes me back to the first...? its getting really annoying.

Quote from: NiiNJA on May 31, 2013, 12:05:09 AM
i have a problem. why is it that every time i try to go to the second or third page when looking at textures it takes me back to the first...? its getting really annoying.

Quote from: Albafika on May 20, 2013, 03:57:54 AM

If you are experiencing errors while browsing the Vault (windows only saying "Problem:"),
try turning the SafeSearch OFF, or the Facebook app ON.
Check this picture if you don't know where to change those.

Just look at the Vault. You'll see the problem right away.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


I deleted 5 of them earlier.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm not sure If velen meant the ghosts or if he was continuing on the 3rd page problem mentioned. I started downloading hacks (cBliss c:) and I experienced that problem  even when obeying the big great message. It is not that a problem named "problem" appears. It is that, while browsing the pages, when trying to go to the third (maybe 2nd as well) page, the vault shows noting and tells you there is no database selected. So you have to select the character again, and try again. It is quite annoying.