Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on August 22, 2013, 05:50:51 AM
Your name and dot's name are credited on it as far as i can see.

yea we were credited a few mins after i made that post =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on August 22, 2013, 05:55:05 AM
yea we were credited a few mins after i made that post =P
Maybe you scared him :P

Like I had said, I took care of it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Occasionally I'm scanning the vault for hacks and I notice something weird...
When I click on the Mario Icon on the Vault and finish searching page one, sometimes when I click the "2" button to go to the next page. The page reloads, but doesn't change to page 2....
This happens regularly and it happened to me on 2 different computers. Facebook is on "Yes" and Safe Search is on "NO", I've tried alternating between the settings but I've gotten no result. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote from: venusaur on August 22, 2013, 08:24:34 PM
Occasionally I'm scanning the vault for hacks and I notice something weird...
When I click on the Mario Icon on the Vault and finish searching page one, sometimes when I click the "2" button to go to the next page. The page reloads, but doesn't change to page 2....
This happens regularly and it happened to me on 2 different computers. Facebook is on "Yes" and Safe Search is on "NO", I've tried alternating between the settings but I've gotten no result. Anyone else having this problem?

It'll happen. Just keep trying. Also try refreshing the page.

It happens really often though.... Maybe you guys should look into fixing it for the next update.

Quote from: venusaur on August 22, 2013, 08:46:17 PM
It happens really often though.... Maybe you guys should look into fixing it for the next update.
That would be impossible for 99% of us, since we can't code. Only Vyse can do this right now.

I was checking out some textures. Then when I tried to change the page, it automatically sends me back to page one.

Any of you experience this little issue in Brawl Vault?
If so, what is it and how can you prevent it or something?

Quote from: SmashPro97 on August 23, 2013, 01:41:39 PM
I was checking out some textures. Then when I tried to change the page, it automatically sends me back to page one.

Any of you experience this little issue in Brawl Vault?
If so, what is it and how can you prevent it or something?
Read above please..

Quote from: パンドラのハート on August 23, 2013, 01:42:17 PM
Read above please..

Haha sh*t. I need to start reading. Anyway, what the heck is this bug? Is anyone gonna fix it? I'm tired of clicking.

Quote from: SmashPro97 on August 23, 2013, 01:47:15 PM
Haha sh*t. I need to start reading. Anyway, what the heck is this bug? Is anyone gonna fix it? I'm tired of clicking.
Only Vyse can fix this, and he's quite the busy man. So you'll have to wait along with the rest of us.

Patience is key. As everyone said, Vyse is the one programming all this, so whenever he gets the free time, he'll do what he can to fix the bugs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No other site I've ever been on has this many [censored]ing glitches.

Quote from: venusaur on August 23, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
No other site I've ever been on has this many [censored]ing glitches.
I also bet no other site you've ever been to has this many brawl mods. Is not like it is unusable, it may get fixed. Meanwhile we all have to live with it.

Quote from: venusaur on August 23, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
No other site I've ever been on has this many [censored]ing glitches.
And no other site has a BrawlVault, so be patient.