Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34411&Vault=audio

There are times when logic and people never met...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 01, 2014, 04:39:32 PM
That's probably an older report, Josue was already taken care of.
Fixed.
Ok.
Has he been banned?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 08:58:50 PM
Ok. Has he been banned?
Not entirely sure. I know he can't report anything anymore, but that's where my knowledge stops on this.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 01, 2014, 09:00:44 PM
Not entirely sure. I know he can't report anything anymore, but that's where my knowledge stops on this.
I see... Owell... At least, we have another troll down...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

at least he wasnt as bad as the one before him

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 08:58:50 PM
Ok.
Has he been banned?
Reporting rights removed.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on February 01, 2014, 09:47:46 PM
Reporting rights removed.
Oh... Ok.
Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 01, 2014, 09:14:08 PM
at least he wasnt as bad as the one before him
The hitler one, or the 12-year-boy?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 01, 2014, 10:12:41 PM
The hitler one, or the 12-year-boy?
Hitler. that kid didnt report, he posted his immature mind

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on February 01, 2014, 10:20:14 PM
Hitler. that kid didnt report, he posted his immature mind
I see...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I'm not sure if it was a collab issue, just looking through stuff and found this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34941
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

February 04, 2014, 03:51:46 AM #6614 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:53:28 AM by Iwvi
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on February 04, 2014, 02:56:24 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34488

Images and download both works fine
Fixed, it was a leftover of Josue's report rampage.

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2014, 02:53:33 AM
I'm not sure if it was a collab issue, just looking through stuff and found this http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34941
Download is not there, is that what you are trying to point out?