Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 445
Author Topic: Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions  (Read 1821633 times)
Bass
Expert Kitten

hi...

• Awards Starstormer Featured Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: March 17, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »

and how can this stop if he is going to bully me!

ok people....im sorry i cant fix the broken hacks, they are no longer on the computer i use, and as for the pics the same thing. i shall delete the undownloadable ones during the rare occasions i check in here~

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: March 17, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »

It's my texture, you don't know the rule.

When you use a texture of a another guy, you need to say permission in first. After, when the creator of the original model or texture say to you "delete this", do this.

Here, you don"t have ask permission, you have stole this and you say you ask permission, you have think it's just :

Can i have permission? Thanks

You need to wait the awnser of the creator and if he said NO it's NO.

So, now please delete this, you haven't my permission.

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #632 on: March 17, 2011, 01:14:00 PM »

Alright, can everybody just SHUT THE SAKURAI UP!!!
    KTH, I don't see what the problem is. So Neko made a hack that MAYBE used parts of yours for inspiration. Isn't that a compliment? I'd be happy if someone decided to do that for me. It shows a lot of admiration for your work that he chose YOURS for inspiration and not any of the numerous other similar hacks out there.

Nekomon, first of all, don't double post. It's annoying. Second of all, you don't just ASK for permission, KTH has to GIVE permission for you to use his stuff as a base and THEN you can give him credit or even add him as a collaborator. If that's what happened, then I don't see what the problem is.

[/rant]
    [/flamewar]

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: March 17, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »

I NEVER give permission. And he have stolen in first.

After a some report, he have credit me after 3 weeks.
    « Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:17:05 PM by KTH » Logged

Rayn
    Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:38 PM »

[/flamewar]

Now, back to our regularly scheduled posting.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
    Personas:
    Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
    Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
    Louis (Left 4 Dead)
    Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
    The Kid (Bastion)
    Tumblr!

Bass
    Expert Kitten

hi...

• Awards Starstormer Featured Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: March 17, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

i know but he would of said no anyways....

ok people....im sorry i cant fix the broken hacks, they are no longer on the computer i use, and as for the pics the same thing. i shall delete the undownloadable ones during the rare occasions i check in here~

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

papersak's personal stalker

• Awards Famous Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #636 on: March 17, 2011, 02:29:45 PM »

Next person to post on the Nekomon-KTH situation gets 1 week ban.

It should have been finished but it's quite obvious that it's not.

Nekomon: Go into your profile options, PM options and ignore KTH. Watch out for similar hacks in the future, any hack of yours (made after this date) which is claimed to have stolen material will be deleted, no questions asked.
    KTH: Give it up already. Vile put it bluntly but it's for the best. Your hack is not worth being so overprotecting of it. It's not bad, but it's not exactly God-tier.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: March 17, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »

I just want he don't use my Pichu, just only this.

Now i stop.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #638 on: March 17, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »

I will use this situation between Nekomon and KTH to ask an information, just to be completly sure.

Those rules, saying that the textures or vertex can't be used without the permission of their creator, does it apply too with sfx hacks?

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #639 on: March 17, 2011, 02:43:54 PM »

Ok i dont see the problem Sorcress... It happens to me too, but hey it just shows we got a lot of visiters and members on... yea its annoying but, o well... >_>

Weird thing is, it's happened to me when there have been about 40 members on Undecided

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

« Reply #640 on: March 17, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »

I will use this situation between Nekomon and KTH to ask an information, just to be completly sure.

Those rules, saying that the textures or vertex can't be used without the permission of their creator, does it apply too with sfx hacks?

Technically anything by anyone else you should ask permission --- but I'm not fond of the rule myself. As long as credit is given / significant changes have been made, I'm fine with it. (Adding sfx to your texture/model is fine IMO, combining several others work without any of your own isn't)

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: March 17, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »

Of course if I use an sfx packet made by someone, I will add some changes, there will be sounds that will be used, but I think I will change at least 6 sounds, in order to match a certain Psa. Of course again, the creator of this sfx hack that I will have modified will be credited. But the main reason because I ask this is because even if I ask his permission, I'm a little afraid to not have any answer...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #642 on: March 17, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »

Technically anything by anyone else you should ask permission --- but I'm not fond of the rule myself. As long as credit is given / significant changes have been made, I'm fine with it. (Adding sfx to your texture/model is fine IMO, combining several others work without any of your own isn't)
    Like those people on BrawlVault who make a giant pack of characters and don't even list who the character is and who it belongs to?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

« Reply #643 on: March 17, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »

Before I get checked out for something i didn't do, I want to report that in my Download for Overdrive that  there is nothing in it that isn't credited or wasn't given permission to use.

I've already had someone say that i've use an texture from someone, but it is only used in the video that "Bat Tom" made for me. If this is an problem i will tell him not to use texture in farther video's.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

« Reply #644 on: March 17, 2011, 09:43:30 PM »

Of course if I use an sfx packet made by someone, I will add some changes, there will be sounds that will be used, but I think I will change at least 6 sounds, in order to match a certain Psa. Of course again, the creator of this sfx hack that I will have modified will be credited. But the main reason because I ask this is because even if I ask his permission, I'm a little afraid to not have any answer...

As I said, I'm not entirely against submissions without permission, just the little edit (and even then, I suppose 'collab' status is good enough as download count is shared and the original creator can delete it) to nothing at all scenarios.

Like those people on BrawlVault who make a giant pack of characters and don't even list who the character is and who it belongs to?

Precisely.

Before I get checked out for something i didn't do, I want to report that in my Download for Overdrive that  there is nothing in it that isn't credited or wasn't given permission to use.

I've already had someone say that i've use an texture from someone, but it is only used in the video that "Bat Tom" made for me. If this is an problem i will tell him not to use texture in farther video's.

From what you've posted, it sounds fine --- if ya want to be sure, link me to the exact hack.

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 445
    Print
    Jump to: