Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.


You have to do that KTH?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



same case everythings fine
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Lol advertising
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 14, 2011, 10:29:30 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=318

I swear, someone needs to ban that guy from reporting. What is that the fourth or fifth time he's done that?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on May 14, 2011, 10:31:30 PM
I swear, someone needs to ban that guy from reporting. What is that the fourth or fifth time he's done that?
Yeah, I've definitely seen enough. It's done.

Quote from: Vyse on May 15, 2011, 04:11:07 AM
Yeah, I've definitely seen enough. It's done.

That's Good! :D
I Think Tixo don't know what the botton "Report" Is for...
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


May 15, 2011, 03:13:51 PM #927 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:16:00 PM by KTH
He think it's for say : I like.

Some like Facebook, lol.

May 15, 2011, 03:23:01 PM #928 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:24:03 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: KTH on May 15, 2011, 03:13:51 PM
He think it's for say : I like.

Some like Facebook, lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
Yeah he thinks xD
BTW Is he Banned?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on May 15, 2011, 03:23:01 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
Yeah he thinks xD
BTW Is he Banned?
I believe they just took away his reporting rights on the vault.