Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shimei Ryomou on May 15, 2011, 03:31:09 PM
I believe they just took away his reporting rights on the vault.
Ummm no....
------------------------------------------------------------------
He just report a hack that has more than 2,000 Downloads...... N00B....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just ban him
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

May 15, 2011, 03:37:06 PM #932 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:45:58 PM by Infernape99
Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 15, 2011, 03:35:27 PM
just ban him

Well it would be good that somebody ban him
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on May 15, 2011, 03:37:06 PM
Vyse said that he will ban him...
Really? Because this is what i read:

Quote from: Vyse on May 15, 2011, 04:11:07 AM
Yeah, I've definitely seen enough. It's done.



Vyse never said banning him did he? Exactly, now stop making assumptions and drop the subject on him.
It's being taken care off.

May 15, 2011, 03:44:09 PM #934 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:50:47 PM by Infernape99
Okay sorry :)
I just was thinking that he would ban him but i write the wrong thing
My Fault sorry....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: PAVGN on May 15, 2011, 11:54:09 PM
:srs: What the f**k is this?! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18914
Deleted. If he does something like this again, he'll lose his submission rights.

Also, I just took away the other guy's reporting privilege; I didn't ban him.

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.




Quote from: Infernape99 on May 15, 2011, 03:34:38 PM
Ummm no....
------------------------------------------------------------------
He just report a hack that has more than 2,000 Downloads...... N00B....

What does the number of downloads have to do with it being reportable or not?

A hack could have 10,000 downloads.  If the download suddenly dies, or the images are suddenly broken or something just doesn't work then reporting it makes sense.

Next time, think before posting.

Quote from: msp26 on May 17, 2011, 02:49:11 PM
bad reports:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17147


No it's my report because they say it works for riivolution and I tried many methods and it just doesn't
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

DId you edit your xml?
MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925


It doesnt say to. so I don't know if I have to
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.