Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 18, 2011, 01:25:45 PM #960 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 01:26:41 PM by Wolfric
Quote from: Vyse on May 17, 2011, 10:24:17 PM
I didn't look very closely, but I'm fairly certain she was wearing panties; they were just small. Ike's not stupid; he wouldn't upload something that blatantly violates the rules.

But the image is gone, so there's not really any point talking about it anymore.

Edit: I just deleted some posts that talked about it. I'm serious; don't talk about it anymore. It's not an issue anymore, hence it's not relevant to BrawlVault -- and your ages certainly aren't either.

I'm sorry, but it wasn't Ike. Sometimes, after a picture link dies, it's replaced by another one in the hosting sites (It's happened to me quite a lot). That's what happened with this picture, 'cause last time he edited that hack was.. 7 months ago? And I'm sure I downloade dit not too long ago again and it had the 3 pictures working. I know you said not to talk about it, but I just didn't want Ike to get the bad look. ._.;

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 18, 2011, 07:07:16 AM
Lol where are those posts I left here?

Quote from: Vyse on May 17, 2011, 10:24:17 PM
Edit: I just deleted some posts that talked about it. I'm serious; don't talk about it anymore. It's not an issue anymore, hence it's not relevant to BrawlVault -- and your ages certainly aren't either.

That answer your question?


Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


May 18, 2011, 06:07:37 PM #964 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:09:14 PM by Scott Pilgrim
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Scott Pilgrim on May 18, 2011, 06:07:37 PM
That report is a lie.
Fixed.
I also fixed one thumbnail :af:
Actually when Ms Spinda Reported it the pictures weren't showing up ever. I dont know how they show'd up now. i almost reported it myself.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.


Two of those images are broken [/iPhone]
not sure if it's the phone's problem though.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 19, 2011, 07:19:21 PM
Two of those images are broken [/iPhone]
not sure if it's the phone's problem though.
Still has 1 pic so it's an invalid report.

May 19, 2011, 07:27:27 PM #969 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:32:09 PM by Zack Fair
The report is valid since what he said is true, there ARE broken images

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 19, 2011, 07:27:27 PM
The report is valid since what he said is true

There is still the one picture that shows the hack.

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 19, 2011, 07:27:27 PM
The report is valid since what he said is true, there ARE broken images
*facepalm* The report is for when EVERY picture is broken -_-" Thus INVALID

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 19, 2011, 07:27:27 PM
The report is valid since what he said is true, there ARE broken images

The Hack as it is is valid, you don't need to have 3 images for the hack, you're allowed to have only 1. When submitting, it clearly says "Images/Video: (Direct links only. Minimum of 1, 3 preferred.) "

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19005

That racist.

It is forbidden to represent the face of Mahomet in whatever it is, even in SSBB.

This texture has to be to remove.

Quote from: KTH on May 20, 2011, 11:09:21 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19005

That racist.

It is forbidden to represent the face of Mahomet in whatever it is, even in SSBB.

This texture has to be to remove.
yeah delete this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later