Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have been noticing that my music contributions as of late have not been showing up to be approved.  Any body else experiencing this?  I spent 20 to 30 minutes getting those together.

Quote from: Rifall on October 24, 2011, 06:30:34 PM
I have been noticing that my music contributions as of late have not been showing up to be approved.  Any body else experiencing this?  I spent 20 to 30 minutes getting those together.

It's like that for everyone, and will continue to be like for everyone until Picano gets some more time on his hands.

Quote from: ピカノ on October 24, 2011, 12:21:01 PM
Audio should now appear under 'approve this'.

Thanks for that.  Hopefully we won't have anymore "2 and 1/2 pages of unapproved audio hacks" situations like earlier.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 24, 2011, 05:14:10 PM
lol, I was surprised to see your name and Chain Chomp with Bomberman in between his teeth, when I got on. xD

Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 05:15:13 PM
Shameless self promotion FTW.



Do note that I completely fulfilled the request. Check the hover text.

Quote from: Rifall on October 24, 2011, 06:30:34 PM
I have been noticing that my music contributions as of late have not been showing up to be approved.  Any body else experiencing this?  I spent 20 to 30 minutes getting those together.

Yes. Should be fixed. See previous page or so.


Quote from: ピカノ on October 24, 2011, 12:21:01 PM
This should be fixed now. Luckily, I ran into the issue on my Japanese study site.
Cool thanks. uh... could someone still fix my name? XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ピカノ on October 24, 2011, 07:09:30 PM
Do note that I completely fulfilled the request. Check the hover text.
LMAO.
Picano, you funneh. :nazo:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ピカノ on October 24, 2011, 07:09:30 PM
Do note that I completely fulfilled the request. Check the hover text.
lol, yes u did and I lol'd at this when I saw this on your site. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 24, 2011, 02:54:59 PMWhich ones ?
If they were music hacks, you should have seen in the past few pages that they kinda have trouble showing up in some places ... (unless that is fixed too ?)

I found out after reading another thread that my Mario Mask Meta Knight was no longer in the vault. I didn't remove that hack myself, and I suspect that other hacks of mine were deleted as well because I think I used to have 12 pages worth of hacks and now I have only 9. But that may be because of the music thing. Anyway, I would like for someone to at least try and fix this, Mario Mask Meta Knight was the first hack I ever submitted to the vault, If that makes It easier to find or anything.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 24, 2011, 09:55:01 PM
Are you sure it's not on the Vault?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2551

That's weird, when I go through my vault It doesn't show up at all.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 24, 2011, 10:05:17 PM
That's weird, when I go through my vault It doesn't show up at all.

Maybe it's a glitch caused by the recent restructuring?  Honestly, I have no idea.

Quote from: PAVGN on October 24, 2011, 10:05:17 PM
That's weird, when I go through my vault It doesn't show up at all.

Definitely a glitch.

Will fix it when I have time / know what the hell it is doing.


In my Vault everything is doubled what the heck o.O
-


Quote from: the98pika on October 25, 2011, 02:21:30 AM
In my Vault everything is doubled what the heck o.O

same here :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: the98pika on October 25, 2011, 02:21:30 AM
In my Vault everything is doubled what the heck o.O
Just looked a mine (to see fir my name was fixed) and mine's doubled as well. Atleast it doesn't affect stats.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!