Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on November 15, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
Umm.... the Brawl ISO files link for NTSC-U is broken.....
Here's an alt I recommend you put up.
http://db.tt/qq5kkYB
http://www.mediafire.com/?w401mkcnkb6wa
You mean this one? mediafire's new system takes a bit to load. Though the Base folder that the original link is empty, so it'll show nothing.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 15, 2011, 11:38:03 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?w401mkcnkb6wa
You mean this one? mediafire's new system takes a bit to load. Though the Base folder that the original link is empty, so it'll show nothing.
Either way, that one was losing files periodically. Adding Noah's Dropbox in there instead might be the best thing to do.

*shrugs* true.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Dumb report: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23735
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nowhere in the title or description does it mention including a moveset hack.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 16, 2011, 12:34:22 AM
Dumb report: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23735
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nowhere in the title or description does it mention including a moveset hack.
according to your photo it did. But now is changed.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 16, 2011, 12:36:50 AM
according to your photo it did. But now is changed.

My bad. I overlooked the "ImportPSATexture" part.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm fairly certain this is an invalid report due to the way it's being said:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23731
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Quote from: Dimes on November 16, 2011, 12:44:29 AM
I'm fairly certain this is an invalid report due to the way it's being said:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23731
As funny as it is, I removed it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




And people wonder why there isn't a thumbs system...

It's to prevent stupidity like this. >_>

(The image is clickable and redirects to the actual report, by the way)

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on November 16, 2011, 01:50:05 PM


And people wonder why there isn't a thumbs system...

It's to prevent stupidity like this. >_>

(The image is clickable and redirects to the actual report, by the way)
Le removed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: LC-DDM on November 16, 2011, 01:50:05 PM
And people wonder why there isn't a thumbs system...

It's to prevent stupidity like this. >_>
Indeed... Honestly, I hate the "like dislike" system... Dislike seems to only be for trolls to abuse.




http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23659

Invalid report. Whilst technically true canonically speaking, it doesn't actually have anything to do with any issues the hack itself might have.
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!