Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dimes on November 17, 2011, 02:58:55 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23659

Invalid report. Whilst technically true canonically speaking, it doesn't actually have anything to do with any issues the hack itself might have.

Fixed.

November 17, 2011, 08:29:48 PM #1996 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:48:42 PM by LordNOaH
Quote from: LordNOaH on November 05, 2011, 07:25:09 PM
We've got brawlbox v0.65, a NTSC partition that isn't missing files, and a couple of other useful programs such as mewtwo's stuff.  I'm sure there is other useful programs out there, but I've been out of touch.

0.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.0
Mewtwo's stuff:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27587.0
NTSC-U partition:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01chjw1j1k4zuz

I'm also not even sure if you would want to add mewtwo's programs, but it'd be nice to add a section of the vault for programs.
Also, I'm going to suggest adding a resources button to the top of the site, and split resources into more sections, for stages, sounds, etc.

Oh Jesus, can anybody be bothered to read the rules anymore?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23767
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23763
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In-game pictures aren't needed.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: PAVGN on November 18, 2011, 12:06:56 AM
Oh Jesus, can anybody be bothered to read the rules anymore?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23767
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23763
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In-game pictures aren't needed.
what i remember when i read the rules, THEN decided to join,

"that brawlbox/in-game pics can be used for the preview" (and i assume depending on the project's conditions)






RSS function/page is down, broken, or has been removed, as I had a 404 returned 3 times

Quote from: Albafika on November 19, 2011, 04:33:27 PM

I'd love to add it, but I don't have power to.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




wat did it say?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?