Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on March 29, 2012, 10:08:04 PM
Please delete this report. I tested this hack out and it never froze.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23914
I expected this to be fixed by others by now, but i was wrong. Fixed now.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25738

The user did not ask permission. -.-
Please remove this.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I got this error when trying to view my pending hack...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't follow this thread, so I don't know if this has been said before.

Also, this report is invalid:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904
The download is working (but there is still one image broken).

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on April 06, 2012, 05:22:16 PM
I got this error when trying to view my pending hack...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't follow this thread, so I don't know if this has been said before.

Also, this report is invalid:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3904
The download is working (but there is still one image broken).
You didn't get an error, check the URL address, it's missing "www.unotaku.com/kcmm/" in the front.


Someone tried uploading another one of those compiliation thingies that probably has uncredited content in it....

Quote from: D.L. Yomegami on April 06, 2012, 09:45:31 PM
Someone tried uploading another one of those compiliation thingies that probably has uncredited content in it....

Sigh.  I can't believe people still do crap like this.  Well, it's gone now.

April 07, 2012, 03:54:39 AM #2902 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:57:33 AM by Thany
I'm having a problem with my vault entries.

I can view my hacks in the categories they are in seperately, like under character - Marth, but I cannot view everything I've uploaded at once. This applies to checking my vault from the link in my profile as well as clicking my name on anything I happen to see in a specific category, like the above example with Marth's model section.

It's...Been like this since April Fool's Day at least. That's when I first noticed it anyway .__.

EDIT: Apparently it's back now. Nevermind.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thany on April 07, 2012, 03:54:39 AM
I'm having a problem with my vault entries.

I can view my hacks in the categories they are in seperately, like under character - Marth, but I cannot view everything I've uploaded at once. This applies to checking my vault from the link in my profile as well as clicking my name on anything I happen to see in a specific category, like the above example with Marth's model section.

It's...Been like this since April Fool's Day at least. That's when I first noticed it anyway .__.
This happens whenever the cache files stack up. Am I the only one clearing the cache out of all the BV mods? This seems to happen whenever I'm away. :srs:

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a rule that all descriptions need to be in english, but there is this magical thing called google translate that gives you the general idea of what they're saying
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24854
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24911

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25784
its just Brawl files(only renamed) with a .rel file (as you can download any where)
i dont think these hacks is allow as i heard last time one was uploading brawl files/a hack like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Albafika on April 07, 2012, 03:58:13 AM
This happens whenever the cache files stack up. Am I the only one clearing the cache out of all the BV mods? This seems to happen whenever I'm away. :srs:
Nope, i clean them every day. I usually get around 1000-2000 files.

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on April 09, 2012, 03:05:53 PM
Nope, i clean them every day. I usually get around 1000-2000 files.
Whenever the Vault breaks it's when the Cache's around 9000-10000, which I've gotten around 6 times now.

Quote from: Albafika on April 09, 2012, 03:41:47 PM
Whenever the Vault breaks it's when the Cache's around 9000-10000, which I've gotten around 6 times now.
Hm, guess i'll clean it twice a day then if i get the chance.

In all honesty, I haven't touched those tools...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]