Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Glad i read through this stuff... Now i have to go ask about 90 people if i can use their stuff for SSBT...
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 18, 2012, 03:53:30 AM
Glad i read through this stuff... Now i have to go ask about 90 people if i can use their stuff for SSBT...
exactly, you have to ask because you havent made it... it's a matter of respect to people's hard work


What if you want to edit a hack of someone who is inactive?





I do accept requests for recolours.



This is why I hate grammar nazis, criticizing everyone's spelling.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well if the name isn't spelled right, then the search function is pointless.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on June 19, 2012, 11:32:57 PMWell if the name isn't spelled right, then the search function is pointless.

That's true, but think about hacks that intentionally have a technically incorrect name for the hack. Back when vertex hacking was the thing to do Starwaffle would name his hacks stuff like "Explosive Olimar" instead of Bomberman, or "Skeletal Yoshi" instead of Dry Bones. There is no rule that states that a hack name has to be correct, but It would help the search function.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 19, 2012, 11:38:11 PM #3699 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:53:50 PM by KingJigglypuff
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26417
. . .
This user uploaded Brawl Minus' Ganondorf and claimed it as his own :srs:

Edit: I just downloaded it and tested it, and yes, this is 100% Brawl Minus Ganondorf.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 20, 2012, 12:06:37 AM #3700 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 12:08:07 AM by ds22
Luigiturd is known for stealing stuff, as he already tried to steal Thany's Roy PSA.
And on top of that he's currently banned, so why he can even upload hacks to the BrawlVault is beyond me.

Quote from: ds22 on June 20, 2012, 12:06:37 AM
Luigiturd is known for stealing stuff, as he already tried to steal Thany's Roy PSA.
Ah. So it's him again?
Let's see if he tries to BS his way into thinking that it's his.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



June 20, 2012, 12:38:21 AM #3703 Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:23:44 AM by Mr. Anonymous
opinions, opinions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Although I must admit, I've never heard that one before...
incase it isn't an insult and an actual problem he found, I PM'd him.
it was an insult.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 19, 2012, 11:38:11 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26417
. . .
This user uploaded Brawl Minus' Ganondorf and claimed it as his own :srs:

Edit: I just downloaded it and tested it, and yes, this is 100% Brawl Minus Ganondorf.

I asked him about that psa the day he posted it. Asking if it was minus ganon. He said it was but he made a few small changes. I didnt test it though.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?