Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 06, 2012, 01:46:32 AM #3900 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:47:50 AM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Mafioso on July 06, 2012, 01:43:38 AM
Can I have my name (Gamma Ridley) be removed from this? I PM'd the guy saying I didn't want to be associated with it, and he proceeded to call me a [censored] and didn't do anything.

:|
Yeah, I'll remove your name.  You should probably report that guy for insulting you.  He sounds like an [censored]

Edit: Done.  You are no longer credited for that hack.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 06, 2012, 01:46:32 AM
Yeah, I'll remove your name.  You should probably report that guy for insulting you.  He sounds like an [censored].

Nah, I probably insulted him by saying I don't want to be associated with it or something. Whatevs.

Anyway, thanks for removing me.

Heya. Just dropping by to leave a note of report abuse.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24174

It's not like I can't remove it myself, but I'd just recommend you'd keep an eye on this guy.

He reported it twice for stupid reasons, the first being:

Quote from: BrawlVault
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE GENERATED BY BRAWL VAULT

One of your hacks has been reported by jakobthecool867 for:

I just felt like it

If you believe this to be an error, simply edit your submission to remove the warning.

If you believe this hack was maliciously marked, click the Report this PM button, bottom right of this message, and choose BrawlVault Staff.

But yeah, that's all.

Thanks, ya'll.


Wow.  What a jerk.  Wonder why he'd single you out to troll-report.

But yeah, I'll keep an eye out to see if he throws out any more BS reports.

July 06, 2012, 03:57:24 AM #3904 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:00:11 AM by Anonymous
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 06, 2012, 03:21:19 AM
Wow.  What a jerk.  Wonder why he'd single you out to troll-report.

But yeah, I'll keep an eye out to see if he throws out any more BS reports.
Seems he wasted no time.

snapped a picture so you can give him a nice spot in the OP.

Quote from: Anonymous on July 06, 2012, 03:57:24 AM
Seems he wasted no time.

snapped a picture so you can give him a nice spot in the OP.
I removed it. If he does it one more time. I recommend removing his reporting abilities.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I REALLY hate when people make those [censored]ty reports "Just because" they fell like it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



i actually like the Sonictard for that
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

July 07, 2012, 02:56:06 AM #3909 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:59:58 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 07, 2012, 02:51:06 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27468&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Dumb report. Sonictards will be Sonictards. :v


I taken care of the report. That guy should have kept his opinions to himself, if he knew it was gonna false report, then he shouldn't have reported it. >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


July 07, 2012, 06:20:24 AM #3911 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:34:25 AM by ASF1nk
Quote from: Albafika on July 05, 2012, 01:23:15 PM

In the end, you're forgetting the point of Brawl Hacking: Modding the game and sharing for others to use and edit. We don't own any of this.

I just would like to point out, that in some instances we might in fact own some of this. Example being any ORIGINAL custom models, textures, music, etc. Anything that isn't based on already copyrighted work, is in fact owned by the creator. It really doesn't matter that we are using them in a Nintendo game, as the game just serves as a medium for us to express our work, and just like in any other medium the original author reserves the rights to his/her ORIGINAL creation. Just as if anyone were to publish his/her work on a magazine, website, or even on paper, that person still owns the rights to their intellectual property.

Of course I'm talking about ORIGINAL work ONLY. And I'm no where implying that I or anyone else owns anything they decide to make.

I can't stress this enough: ORIGINAL!!!

.Please don't take this out of context...
Skype: ASF1nk



uploading that original work is asking for it to be customized... people love it thus are inspired to improve it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 07, 2012, 06:39:03 AM
uploading that original work is asking for it to be customized... people love it thus are inspired to improve it.
No it isn't at all. If a publish a book, am I asking it to be customized?
I immediately regret posting that, as I know many of you fail to comprehend beyond your own train of thought; Maybe I, myself, am the same.
That, and I'm just making it worse. <_<
Skype: ASF1nk



Watch yourself, you misunderstand me already. im just thinking how a person with the power to change something bad about something they like would. What youre doing is inspiring people. and sometimes inspiration encourages what i call ripping off of someone you see? no harm is intended when people steal your work and make small tweaks.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?