Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

It can be. Wolfric taught me one time.
Do you have the link to the hack?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 11, 2012, 09:56:47 PM #3946 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:18:47 PM by Vyse
I can bring it back easily. But you uploaded a data partition.

Which is great. But it would be better suited to Resources than BV. I'll add it there instead, and your stats will be fixed the next time the BV staff runs the stat recalculator.

Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.

If you want something new added to the page, I'll need a few people (let's say 5, minimum) to vouch that it works. They don't have to do it here; a link to the program's thread where people are saying, e.g., "Thanks, it works great!" will do.

Quote from: Vyse on July 11, 2012, 09:56:47 PM
I can bring it back easily. But you uploaded a data partition.

Which is great. But it would be better suited to Resources than BV. I'll add it there instead, and your stats will be fixed the next time the BV staff runs the stat recalculator.

Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.
IDK if my BRSTM renamer would be of any use in the resources, but 'm just asking if it would have a place in there, as well as my GUI for THPConv

Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 11, 2012, 10:11:05 PM
BRSTM renamer
I assume you mean something that changes music titles? If so, then yeah, that's fairly handy; the last thing like that is something Dantarion made a long time ago but never finished, I think.

QuoteGUI for THPConv
You'll need to elaborate on this one. THPConv isn't even there, but I'm guessing it's just something that converts video files to .thp, so how complicated can it be?

I should mention that I'll need a few people to vouch that something works before I add new stuff.

Quote from: Vyse on July 11, 2012, 10:16:37 PM
I assume you mean something that changes music titles? If so, then yeah, that's fairly handy; the last thing like that is something Dantarion made a long time ago but never finished, I think.
You'll need to elaborate on this one. THPConv isn't even there, but I'm guessing it's just something that converts video files to .thp, so how complicated can it be?

I should mention that I'll need a few people to vouch that something works before I add new stuff.

well yah THPConv is entirely command-line, and my program does that in the background while presenting a more easy to use interface for converting frames into THP format

my program includes the command-line app encoded into it

the link for the GUI is found at http://www.mediafire.com/?h42q5xxoerjq1ib

July 11, 2012, 10:25:35 PM #3950 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:20:00 PM by Alfadibika
Quote from: Vyse on July 11, 2012, 09:56:47 PM
Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.
Well, BrawlBox needs to be updated, badly. It links to Kryal's thread, a guy that died in the past Holy War. :srs:

Code Manager's Icon leads to a broken page. Add there the Icon's DL link or the link to the website of it, if there's any.

The NTSCU's Data partition description needs to be updated, too.

This and this need to be added on there, too.

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but, again, I feel Resources must have a spot on the.... *English skills went down to 0* on the thin where we have and the rest. <_<;

Quote from: Vyse on July 11, 2012, 09:56:47 PM
I can bring it back easily. But you uploaded a data partition.

Which is great. But it would be better suited to Resources than BV. I'll add it there instead, and your stats will be fixed the next time the BV staff runs the stat recalculator.

Which reminds me: No one sent me anything when I asked for Resources stuff a few pages back. I'll just assume there's nothing new besides BrawlBox. Or you can post here (since there's no ongoing discussion now) or PM me anything that needs updating/adding.

If you want something new added to the page, I'll need a few people (let's say 5, minimum) to vouch that it works. They don't have to do it here; a link to the program's thread where people are saying, e.g., "Thanks, it works great!" will do.

Alright, thanks, and sounds good to me. Here's the link to partition for the resources if you still need it.

- Forte

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 11, 2012, 10:25:35 PM


This and this need to be added on there, too.

EDIT: I forgot to add this, but, again, I feel Resources must have a spot on the.... *English skills went down to 0* on the thin where we have and the rest. <_<;

the Navi bar?

Quote from: Alfadibika on July 11, 2012, 10:25:35 PM
EDIT: I forgot to add this, but, again, I feel Resources must have a spot on the.... *English skills went down to 0* on the thin where we have and the rest. <_<;
I got Jack to make a button for it a while ago:

As soon as I get the page updated, it'll be there, replacing the picano button.

Quote from: Vyse on July 12, 2012, 12:53:21 AM
I got Jack to make a button for it a while ago:

As soon as I get the page updated, it'll be there, replacing the picano button.
Well that's splendid news, Vyse!

That's great to hear Vyse :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


oooh poor picano... xD
but it'll be great to have the resources up there


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27596&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Has the BV staff decided on anything on the .rel port debate? Cause I'm kinda getting tired of seeing these .rel ports in the Vault.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 13, 2012, 02:07:44 AM #3959 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 02:12:33 AM by Alfadibika
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 13, 2012, 01:53:42 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27596&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Has the BV staff decided on anything on the .rel port debate? Cause I'm kinda getting tired of seeing these .rel ports in the Vault.
Lol.



Seems like someone didn't stick to his words. r)

Is it SERIOUSLY a simple .REL port? I don't wanna have this guy restricted forever if it's not.