Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Is this acceptable to be uploaded?...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27602

Quote from:  Description from hack above^I stole the texture from here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24334
and put it over this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26917

lol so enjoy and read the read me and download this

I mean all he did was export a texture, then imported it on another hack; and neither were his... just a couple of clicks and BAM!! upload it to brawlvault :/

I have the patience to check all the changes that were made. But I don't have the access...

Anyway, JASON!!!! Please tell me that he isn't getting banned... also, Guys this is a serious question...

If you've been banned from the Site (Your IP) is there anyway to redeem yourself? Or have someone else redeem you.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

July 13, 2012, 03:42:03 PM #3977 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:43:20 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Kienamaru on July 13, 2012, 06:10:35 AM
I have the patience to check all the changes that were made. But I don't have the access...

Anyway, JASON!!!! Please tell me that he isn't getting banned...
He's been known for these kind of things. This port is acceptable cuz he changed stuff. If he straight-up proted a hack, he'd get a strike. 3 strikes, and he looses his privleges. 

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 13, 2012, 06:10:35 AMGuys this is a serious question...

If you've been banned from the Site (Your IP) is there anyway to redeem yourself? Or have someone else redeem you.
Not the right thread to be posting in for that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Which thread is the right one?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 13, 2012, 06:54:10 PM
Which thread is the right one?
Moderation Corner, near the bottom of the index page.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Guys, I'm having problems browsing brawlvault and I know I'm not the only one, I just wanted to report, whenever I try to access stuff like "Brawlvault -> characters -> view all" I get a screen that says "Problem: "

I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: gurdoman on July 13, 2012, 09:18:37 PM
Guys, I'm having problems browsing brawlvault and I know I'm not the only one, I just wanted to report, whenever I try to access stuff like "Brawlvault -> characters -> view all" I get a screen that says "Problem: "


Lol, try now. Let me know if it's fixed.

its fixed now
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It was, the problem came back T_T
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.


July 13, 2012, 11:48:34 PM #3985 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:49:42 PM by gurdoman
Nop, still there ._.


In fact if you open in a new window a link it says "cant find the remote server", tried this link http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Type=Character%Lucario%
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.


July 13, 2012, 11:59:03 PM #3987 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:12:08 AM by gurdoman
Deleted everything, cache, cookies, etc and still get "Connection closed by remote server"


Tried on my cellphone, ipad and other browsers, got the same error
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

I'm having no problem using it and i even clicked lucario...
Have you tried using other bowsers browsers?
-