Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


As I said, I tried with chrome, firefox, opera, cellphone, ipad and even stole borrowed my neighbor's wifi to see if it was my internet connection, no success
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

Quote from: gurdoman on July 14, 2012, 12:25:00 AM
As I said, I tried with chrome, firefox, opera, cellphone, ipad and even stole borrowed my neighbor's wifi to see if it was my internet connection, no success
Well that's odd. It works for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ok, I found out it had something to do with ip, because earlier I connected through the neighbor's wifi too, (for testing purposes of course), so I restarted my modem and changed my ip, brawlvault works again... weird.
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

dude the vault give me problems
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on July 14, 2012, 01:01:49 AM
dude the vault give me problems
Be more specific.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's weird that so many of you are saying that you're having problems.  The Vault is working flawlessly for me.  Can any of you be more specific with your problems?

sometimes when u click on "characters all" it gives u an error:  "Problem:   "
it comes and goes

T_T not again, now if I select a character in bv I get a "remote server closed connection", so again it's not working T_T
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

i had problems too. random pictures i have seen on the internet all over the brawl vault page and the black on the page is white. but it seems its fixed for me now
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: Bluebreon on July 14, 2012, 01:59:55 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27610

He wants we ask the password of the file so I think it's bad
There's even mild flaming/trolling in the description. :srs:

"PM me and ask nicely (INSTEAD OF REPORTING) and i'll tell you the password! (If your stupid enough to guess wrong)"
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Bluebreon on July 14, 2012, 01:59:55 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27610

He wants we ask the password of the file so I think it's bad
He said it shouldn't be reported.  Guess what i did. :af:

Here's hoping that he explains himself.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 14, 2012, 02:03:31 AM
He said it shouldn't be reported.  Guess what i did. :af:

Here's hoping that he explains himself.
inb4ignoredthereport
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]