Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, seems my report didn't get recognized by the Vault.  I don't think he removed it, but yeah.

Thanks to SonicBrawler for successfully reporting it, though I'd have recommended not being so critical.  It just causes problems most of the time.

Quote from: Albafika on July 14, 2012, 02:12:42 AM
I'll be more drastic:

Deleted. Post hacks available for DL like the rest. :happy:
Or that.  That works too.  So yeah new rule, I guess?  If it needs a password, it gets deleted.  Sounds good?

Bug still there btw ....


Anyway, I wanted to suggest something, I would love if all the hacks had a "source" way of finding them in advance search, and not just the music/sfx

Make it maybe like csp that people can go and add the source of the model:

Example, if I want to find all the hacks based in "The legend of zelda" I just search in source *zelda* and get everything from that game.


I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

iw as trying to make a point to the guy and stuff. BUT you deleted it so, THAT works better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 14, 2012, 02:15:35 AMThat works too.  So yeah new rule, I guess?  If it needs a password, it gets deleted.  Sounds good?
Sorry for the late reply. Too much stuff going on at the same time. <_>

Actually. it was told before that DL links had to be.. DL links to be in the Vault. Exclusive PW protected [censored] isn't allowed. But yeah, it needs a mention in the Rules.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27614
I'm not saying anything is wrong with the submission, but look the other image.
Is that necessary?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 14, 2012, 02:39:16 AM #4011 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:41:05 AM by mr.mugenwii


funny only some people are getting it

It's so strange that you guys are getting that error. I've been browsing the Vault fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 14, 2012, 04:40:24 AM
well its working ok now .  it just happens spontaneously and gets annoying.

In fact it happens when you quit or load another url if the vault doesn't finish to load


Im having that same problem... I tried:
1. Refreshing the Browser
2. Go on Google and type Brawl Vault "Stages" and Clicked on link and says "Internet connection not working" when all my other browsers are working fine.
3. Restart my Laptop

Does anyone know how to take this error out?
Here is a picture of my error:
http://i.imgur.com/qonr8.jpg

I thought those "Problems" didn't really mean much...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i get it all teh time. i jsut x out of the problem and it works fine
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a solution.

1. Go to Advanced Search
2. Go to Type of Hack and Select the Type of Hack you need to view.
3. Press Submit
4. Hope this helps. [You can go to any page you want.]

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on July 14, 2012, 04:47:53 PM
I have a solution.

1. Go to Advanced Search
2. Go to Type of Hack and Select the Type of Hack you need to view.
3. Press Submit
4. Hope this helps. [You can go to any page you want.]
i never have that kind of issue.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady