Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 02:57:29 PM
I don't think he learned it...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27710&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Oh and he double posted the same hack.
Damn newbies.  Deleted the hack and told him to read the rules.  Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

@Miacis
Thanks.  I added a new report asking for real previews.

Ugh. These noobs lately...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27708&Moderated=All&facebook=true
I downloaded this and checked the Motionpac. This is SDo0m's Shadow that was just .rel ported over onto Pit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Are there any PSA changes?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 19, 2012, 03:50:32 PM #4068 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:56:43 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Segtendo on July 19, 2012, 03:49:34 PM
Are there any PSA changes?
I haven't checked that yet. But I am doing so right now. I'll update this post with the results.

Edit: I compared both PSAs and it's identical to SDo0m's first version of Shadow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

aren't the other shadow ports like that as well?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 19, 2012, 05:59:34 PM
aren't the other shadow ports like that as well?
yup preety much grab mariodk shadow over dk slap a rel and release it lol or they use the original for that altough mariodk shadow port will get less glitches
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can someone delete this hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27516

I deleted it from my vault and then someone appearently saved the link and PM'ed me asking me where the stage was, ^^WITH THAT LINK!^^. And I was like WTF? I deleted this. How is it still here??? with the pictures and everything. Also I still get downloads for it added to my download count even though the number doesn't increase on the page with the stage/pictures on it....

Thank you.......

Quote from: POKE MASTER on July 19, 2012, 06:27:09 PM
Can someone delete this hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27516

I deleted it from my vault and then someone appearently saved the link and PM'ed me asking me where the stage was, ^^WITH THAT LINK!^^. And I was like WTF? I deleted this. How is it still here??? with the pictures and everything. Also I still get downloads for it added to my download count even though the number doesn't increase on the page with the stage/pictures on it....

Thank you.......
Notice the " >_< " <-- this means it's deleted from view. We don't perm delete anything.

Quote from: アストレア on July 19, 2012, 06:30:02 PM
Notice the " >_< " <-- this means it's deleted from view. We don't perm delete anything.
Normal users can't see it, though. :)


I keep getting a notice (pop up) saying "Problem: _" the underscore is just empty space. I cant click on any mods, it will not open the page


I really do wish I could fix that. But I haven't changed anything about BV since adding CSPs, and that error message provides no useful information. So I have no idea what it could be. And I don't have a lot of time to check it out.

With any luck, it'll go away when I finish rewriting the code. Which, by the way, is going swimmingly; I'm learning a lot of neat tricks from my actual job.

This guy just keep posting his hacks even if they are deleted....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27725&Moderated=All&facebook=true
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

When I go into the brawl vault tab and I try to look at any hacks at all, I keep getting a pop up dialog box saying there's a problem and it won't continue.