Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Brawl Vault is acting weird today.
when clicking on individual hacks, it doesn't load the list of that character/stage/item hacks and instead, the error window pops up saying "Problem:"
someone please fix that!


July 21, 2012, 02:39:48 PM #4096 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:42:27 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: crazytail11 on July 13, 2012, 04:49:25 AM
I'm getting that problem too :/
Quote from: gurdoman on July 13, 2012, 09:18:37 PM
Guys, I'm having problems browsing brawlvault and I know I'm not the only one, I just wanted to report, whenever I try to access stuff like "Brawlvault -> characters -> view all" I get a screen that says "Problem: "


Quote from: Tomoki Sakurai on July 14, 2012, 01:01:49 AM
dude the vault give me problems
Quote from: idolized on July 19, 2012, 10:03:30 PM
I keep getting a notice (pop up) saying "Problem: _" the underscore is just empty space. I cant click on any mods, it will not open the page
Quote from: xXPikaKingXx on July 21, 2012, 02:26:03 PM
Brawl Vault is acting weird today.
when clicking on individual hacks, it doesn't load the list of that character/stage/item hacks and instead, the error window pops up saying "Problem:"
someone please fix that!
*cough*
overflow

Anyways:

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on July 14, 2012, 04:47:53 PM
I have a solution.

1. Go to Advanced Search
2. Go to Type of Hack and Select the Type of Hack you need to view.
3. Press Submit
4. Hope this helps. [You can go to any page you want.]

Another bunch of invalid reports:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9563

This isn't specific enough... we don't know what the issue is or if there even is one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13215

This report is in Spanish, using my Google Translate skills it says that there's a sandbag and 'no objects'.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13035

Download is broken but not the images.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27393

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2606

Both are invalid.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23003

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Username: Below_Zero
Problem: Everytime i'm in the Brawl Vault a little box pops up saying "Problem:       " and it continues to pop up every 2sec. I can't EVEN get to the character or stage page  :>.>:

Quote from: Below_Zero on July 21, 2012, 04:15:06 PM
Username: Below_Zero
Problem: Everytime i'm in the Brawl Vault a little box pops up saying "Problem:       " and it continues to pop up every 2sec. I can't EVEN get to the character or stage page  :>.>:
:srs:
This has been stated a hundred times already. Just read the last few posts.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah deleting the % on the end of the link works preety well why not make a scrip to delete the said %?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Every time I go on the vault and try to select anything a window pops up saying Problem. This has been happening to me alot recently, not sure if it's my internet or the site.

Quote from: iguru-eagle on July 21, 2012, 09:34:55 PM
Every time I go on the vault and try to select anything a window pops up saying Problem. This has been happening to me alot recently, not sure if it's my internet or the site.
Ok we get it everyone don't need to say the same thing
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

To the new people reporting the "Problem:" problem.

Read the posts on this page and the last one to fix the problem (for now)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok guys I found the solution.
Simply turn 'Safe Search' OFF or turn Facebook ON
These options are located in the top of the Vault along Report Bugs, Staff Tools, and Approve These.

They work because they add a 'moderated-all' and 'facebook=true' at the end of the link.
Skype: ASF1nk




I never had the problem either, so I was wondering why.
I noticed all my links still had the % at the end but, they also had "moderated=all."
So turns out the only way to get the "Problem:" error is when you have Safe Search ON and Facebook OFF.
Skype: ASF1nk



i try to view the diferent mods for a character, but when i click in one, say me "problem" in a window.

any solution for this.

sorry for my bad english

*facepalm*

Quote from: ASF1nk on July 22, 2012, 05:25:51 AM
Ok guys I found the solution.
Simply turn 'Safe Search' OFF or turn Facebook ON
These options are located in the top of the Vault along Report Bugs, Staff Tools, and Approve These.

They work because they add a 'moderated-all' and 'facebook=true' at the end of the link.


a lot of people have actually made an account to post this errror

we need a banner people...