Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: the_randomizer on July 24, 2012, 06:06:47 AM
Message box displaying the word "problem" always pops up when searching the character hacks database, preventing me from searching any character; I'm limited to seeing only the recently released hacks in the Vault or my own Vault.  The character hacks never load on Chrome.
1) WAIT for the page to load (when the tab icon on chrome STOPs being the curved boomerang spinny thingy)

2)

facebook button: GREEN
safe search: RED

Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 24, 2012, 07:25:56 AM
1) WAIT for the page to load (when the tab icon on chrome STOPs being the curved boomerang spinny thingy)

2)

facebook button: GREEN
safe search: RED

Um, I DID wait until the chrome spinning icon stopped, but no matter how long I wait, it still pops up and I can't proceed.  It doesn't matter how many times I hit F5, clear the cache or use the command ipconfig /flushdns in cmd.exe, it never continues.

Quote from: the_randomizer on July 24, 2012, 07:28:43 AM
Um, I DID wait until the chrome spinning icon stopped, but no matter how long I wait, it still pops up and I can't proceed.  It doesn't matter how many times I hit F5, clear the cache or use the command ipconfig /flushdns in cmd.exe, it never continues.
and the 2nd solution I listed?....

Don't know if this has been addressed yet but. I cant view the vaults. I click on a character but it never loads, but i can access them from forums and vaults of specific users. how do I fix this?

July 24, 2012, 03:06:20 PM #4145 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:00:27 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 24, 2012, 07:51:33 AM
and the 2nd solution I listed?....

*DELETED*

Quote from: Rhyvin258 on July 24, 2012, 02:56:21 PM
Don't know if this has been addressed yet but. I cant view the vaults. I click on a character but it never loads, but i can access them from forums and vaults of specific users. how do I fix this?
Here's your solution.
Quote from: ASF1nk on July 22, 2012, 05:25:51 AM
Ok guys I found the solution.
Simply turn 'Safe Search' OFF or turn Facebook ON
These options are located in the top of the Vault along Report Bugs, Staff Tools, and Approve These.

They work because they add a 'moderated-all' and 'facebook=true' at the end of the link.

Christ, how many more people are gonna bring this up?

July 24, 2012, 03:57:14 PM #4147 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:01:54 PM by Albafika
Take this [censored] out of this thread. I don't want to see another post about this. :srs:

@the_randomizer: jokekid is right in his first statement, it's getting annoying how most seem to not be able to read. Also, don't censor your own words, you can be warned for that. Type them without hesitation.

EDIT: You remain silent by not posting again about it. :P

Now, back on topic.

. . .

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27808&Moderated=All&facebook=true

I also compared the PSA file of the port and my original, and both are the same. This is just a straight-up .rel port. And I didn't even get credited! >_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Can You Please Fix The Bug Where I Cant Click Anything Or Go Into A Texture

Quote from: smashers7337 on July 24, 2012, 05:28:43 PMCan You Please Fix The Bug Where I Cant Click Anything Or Go Into A Texture
Don't you people ever read the posts from the previous pages!!!!???
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: smashers7337 on July 24, 2012, 05:28:43 PM
Can You Please Fix The Bug Where I Cant Click Anything Or Go Into A Texture
Holy. Mother. [censored]ing. [censored]. Why. Can't. People. Read. ANYTHING.
Read. The. God. Damn. Thread. People.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2012, 05:31:25 PM
Holy. Mother. [censored]ing. [censored]. Why. Can't. People. Read. ANYTHING.
Read. The. God. Damn. Thread. People.
My thoughts exactly :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

when ever i click something (for example stages then final destination) a window pops up and says
PROBLEM: