Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 03, 2012, 06:58:32 PM
I've noticed this as well.  Seems like a lot more people aren't reading/following the rules when it comes to uploading stuff.

I'm betting most of these people aren't breaking the rules on purpose (except for that one guy from before with the troll hacks).  They're just new to this.  I just wish I could think of something to make people actually read the rules.
How about posting the rules on the Submit page?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 03, 2012, 07:05:51 PM
How about posting the rules on the Submit page?
It's already there; in large text really close the the "submit" button, it says "Be sure to read and follow the rules for submitting!" but apparently it doesn't catch the eye.

nobody ever reads the rules untill he/she is about to get banned... and even then, some wont read it either

Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2012, 08:10:13 PM
nobody ever reads the rules untill he/she is about to get banned... and even then, some wont read it either
Exactly. So again:
Quote from: 花村 陽介 on August 03, 2012, 06:58:39 PM
Even though it's true, it's no use to talk about it here. Let's keep this example and move on to the next subject. (Whatever that'll be)


Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 03, 2012, 06:58:32 PM
I've noticed this as well.  Seems like a lot more people aren't reading/following the rules when it comes to uploading stuff.

I'm betting most of these people aren't breaking the rules on purpose (except for that one guy from before with the troll hacks).  They're just new to this.  I just wish I could think of something to make people actually read the rules.

I was thinking a popup menu should show every time a person submits a hack that shows the rules. They would have to click "i have read the rules" in order to contuine.

Quote from: Nasoka on August 04, 2012, 04:26:12 PM
I was thinking a popup menu should show every time a person submits a hack that shows the rules. They would have to click "i have read the rules" in order to contuine.
Wouldn't work. would be like how we always ignore the EULA
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2012, 03:36:31 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28040
This is the second time I've reported him -.-
The hell?  I already reported him once so if you've reported him twice that's at least 3 reports he's ignored.

Quote from: Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 04, 2012, 04:41:00 PM
Wouldn't work. would be like how we always ignore the EULA
Yeah, I agree with this.  People would just continue to ignore the rules like they do now.

I had the idea of making it so unapproved hacks cannot appear on the '10 newest hacks' list.

This way, they would need to meet the requirements before a moderator approves it and it becomes available to the public (Except for those curious enough to click the "Approve This" text on the vault). This would stop all the problems with a hack not having images, among other things.

I had honestly thought that was how it worked until recently .__.'
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thany. That is a good idea. I wonder if it's possible to implement...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Honestly, was always wondering why it wasn't that way to start with =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Nasoka on August 04, 2012, 04:26:12 PMI was thinking a popup menu should show every time a person submits a hack that shows the rules. They would have to click "i have read the rules" in order to contuine.

I actually had the idea of It being like a quiz. Where people have to answer questions about what the rules are. If they fail the quiz, they haven't read the rules and therefore cannot submit.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 04, 2012, 07:30:38 PMI actually had the idea of It being like a quiz. Where people have to answer questions about what the rules are. If they fail the quiz, they haven't read the rules and therefore cannot submit.
Like what would the questions be?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 04, 2012, 07:37:18 PM
Like what would the questions be?
Quote from: PAVGNpeople have to answer questions about what the rules are.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2012, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: PAVGNpeople have to answer questions about what the rules are.
lol