CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
More previews for you all:


Not much progress but now it's starting to look more like the original place. xD
I won't be able to make more progress until tuesday because I still have 3 exams...after that I'll be showing more previews. :P


It looks so weird without the castle walls in the surroundings. XD

It's looking good so far. Can't wait for it to all come together.

Me gonna make that one too someday  :kdance:

Just to know  r)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 28, 2011, 08:06:51 PM
More previews for you all:


Not much progress but now it's starting to look more like the original place. xD
I won't be able to make more progress until tuesday because I still have 3 exams...after that I'll be showing more previews. :P
.... needs more wallz :af:

otherwise its looking good... but isnt it a bit... small? o.o  and those steps should be a bit farther back cause u need to put that circle of flowers down.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 28, 2011, 08:08:33 PM
It looks so weird without the castle walls in the surroundings. XD

It's looking good so far. Can't wait for it to all come together.
Indeed, it looks weird without them, but I'm working on it right now. ;)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 28, 2011, 08:32:54 PM
Me gonna make that one too someday  :kdance:

Just to know  r)
Me thinks that's cool.  :kdance:
Your version will be way better than mine, with something amazing like Princess Zelda built by you. xD

Quote from: Super KTH on August 29, 2011, 12:08:08 PM
You preview to add Ganondorf?
What do you mean by that...? Add Ganon to the stage? oO

Quote from: DSX8 on August 30, 2011, 10:54:09 PM
.... needs more wallz :af:

otherwise its looking good... but isnt it a bit... small? o.o  and those steps should be a bit farther back cause u need to put that circle of flowers down.
Moar Wallz.  :af: lol.
I know it looks so small but trust me it's kinda big, I'll take a pic later to show you how it's looking. Actually it was bigger and I had to resize everything. Those flowers, I need to add them...it won't be that fun. >.<
I'm currently making some progress and sadly I can't show anything now. :(


Mystic Mansion (Sonic Heroes)







Hey everyone, here goes a new release! It's been a while since I last released something...So here it is! Mystic Mansion from Sonic Heroes, I think this stage is one of the best stages in the whole game, that's why I've decided to make it! Includes 2 fitting brstms, SSS stuff and rel files to use over Brinstar or over a Custom Stage Slot, without them the stage goes over Final Destination.
Check my Blogpost for more info and stuff here:  http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Here's the download:



i know you dont take request but heres a suggestion..since you like megaman, i like megaman, they like megaman.. how about a megaman stage from the classic megamn games like.....the stage where you fight protoman

plz take into consideration and thx  :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on September 08, 2011, 10:13:38 PM
Mystic Mansion (Sonic Heroes)



Hey everyone, here goes a new release! It&#039;s been a while since I last released something...So here it is! Mystic Mansion from Sonic Heroes, I think this stage is one of the best stages in the whole game, that&#039;s why I&#039;ve decided to make it! Includes 2 fitting brstms, SSS stuff and rel files to use over Brinstar or over a Custom Stage Slot, without them the stage goes over Final Destination.
Check my Blogpost for more info and stuff here:&nbsp; http://infinitesmashteam.blogspot.com/
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Here&#039;s the download:


Your awesome. :srs:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: DSX8 on August 31, 2011, 01:37:39 AM
aww me wantz to see progress now!!! >=D
I'll add more progress later, now that I'm done with Mystic Mansion. xD

Quote from: KTH on September 08, 2011, 10:19:01 PM
Idea is perfect! But something wrong...The light of the stage.
Thanks and sorry about that...I've tried to find a fitting scenedata but I wasn't able and well I suck at making one.  :(

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 08, 2011, 10:23:17 PM
i know you dont take request but heres a suggestion..since you like megaman, i like megaman, they like megaman.. how about a megaman stage from the classic megamn games like.....the stage where you fight protoman

plz take into consideration and thx  :)
A Classic Megaman stage? Sure, I'll think about something but I'm not promising anything...:P

Quote from: Sorceress on September 08, 2011, 10:25:39 PM
Your awesome. :srs:
Thanks, glad you like it. ;)

as i said on Inifinite Smash, the accuracy of Mystic Mansion suprises me. nice job again CK. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


DAYAM.
Looks like it was directly from Sonic Heroes.
Good job, like always.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]