Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:09:38 AM by renkaken

Kratos Aurion




Nagato/Pain Deva Path




Zephiel





Yes! i knew you would start a thread for vertexes some time. cant wait to see what you make. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 10, 2011, 05:09:24 AM
Yes! i knew you would start a thread for vertexes some time. cant wait to see what you make. ;D
Thanks.
Pool Added

I voted for Kratos...but i really want to see a better version of King Harkinian....the others arent fat enough =p

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 11, 2011, 10:46:37 PM
I voted for Kratos...but i really want to see a better version of King Harkinian....the others arent fat enough =p

I whole heartily agree with you... The ones on Brawl Vault haven't eaten enough DINNER.

I'd like to see that too.

Nice vertexes. ^_^ And I voted for Kratos as well. Surprise surprise seeing as I requested him. :P

im supporting the Kratos and Zelgius choices.

Preferably Kratos.

Nice work on what you've done so far. i've downloaded several of your hacks onto my SD card.

I voted Kratos as well...I'm beginning to see a pattern. XD
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."

By Zelgius do you mean this Zelgius?



Or him in his actual Black Knight armour?

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 12, 2011, 12:04:31 PM
By Zelgius do you mean this Zelgius?



Or him in his actual Black Knight armour?
Yep, this Zelgius, it could be for me a pain to do the mask of Black Knight. But I will consider the idea.

I would like to see a rogger more james bond over someone XP

Pool closed.
Flawless victory
I now need the 3d model that Fliptocat is going to gave to me.

Quote from: smasher marcelo on January 12, 2011, 02:02:06 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on January 12, 2011, 12:04:31 PM
By Zelgius do you mean this Zelgius?



Or him in his actual Black Knight armour?
Yep, this Zelgius, it could be for me a pain to do the mask of Black Knight. But I will consider the idea.

there's a black knight trophy in brawl. cant you just rip its head off and stick in on or over the Black knight Vertex? :P

cool, I also vote for Kratos XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo