Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Zeljius: He was busy with school, that is why he didn't post for a while. Anyway, I voted for Kratos before the pool was closed, I'm happy that he won!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Barbatos on January 13, 2011, 04:06:30 AM
Zeljius: He was busy with school, that is why he didn't post for a while. Anyway, I voted for Kratos before the pool was closed, I'm happy that he won!

yup, I have been busy but I have worked on this zelda hack i made. I will release it today. its an interesting PSA. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Good vertexes. I wish Pain's front part of his robe followed his legs' path so it doesn't go through his legs. It could probably be done through a FitMotionEtc.pac. :)

Quote from: SmashClash on January 13, 2011, 04:29:14 AM
Good vertexes. I wish Pain's front part of his robe followed his legs' path so it doesn't go through his legs. It could probably be done through a FitMotionEtc.pac. :)
Or maybe get rid of Pain legs >D
Oh well i will start Kratos Today.

Ok, cool. Which color are you doing for him purple or white?

Quote from: SmashClash on January 13, 2011, 03:07:21 PM
Ok, cool. Which color are you doing for him purple or white?
Im using this colors

Progressy :af:


And I thought you would use the Judgment costume... It's too bad, anyway, this costume is still good! You made a great thing already even if it is not finished. I wonder what will happen with the hair.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Nice work thus far!

and you should make his boots not up to his kneecaps xD

from what it looks like they stop halfway up his shin o.o'

Looking good! I wonder how the hair will turn out.....

Because the cape is impossible to succesfuly patch, I will borrow LookItsLink cape and texture.
PREVIEWS:

Very good! You did an awesome work! But I have some questions, do you plan to make him a shield? And what sword do you plan to make him? A normal sword or his special sword called flamberge used by lookitslink for Link? And I wait for the hair, which will probably be a little difficult!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

January 16, 2011, 01:30:22 AM #27 Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 01:32:36 AM by Fliptocat
^^Nice. I like the way you did his shoulder pad things. ^_^ Looking forward to the results. :)
Oh, and if you're doing flamberge, here's a pic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just started the hair

and (almost) ended the body