Renkaken Vertex Hacks: Bond Preview!

Started by renkaken, January 10, 2011, 02:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

After Bond...

Judgment Kratos
13 (28.3%)
Pierce Brosnan Bond
8 (17.4%)
Edward Elric
13 (28.3%)
Do my [censored]ing request in your portrait thread
7 (15.2%)
Father (3rd Form)
2 (4.3%)
Aji de gallina
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46


*Knows you made a portrait for Aurion and yet haven't released him*

I see he's looking good and you got the sword textured perfectly!

Nice job Renka ;)


BEST HACK EVER!!!!!

only problem is no Judgment Kratos alternative costume and the face is still Marth's :(

Is there any way you could make the face more Kratosy?

February 25, 2011, 07:31:39 AM #124 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:32:41 AM by Psycho Philia
Hum, if Renkaken can modify this, I suppose it would take really important time, so I hope if he does this he will have a rest before. But honestly, I don't think the face will be changed, if Renkaken could do it, I suppose he would have already done it. Maybe I'm mistaken of course, but I suppose it should be really hard so... Anyway, this vertex is really good, thank you so much!

Ps: Thank you for the credits, I didn't expected this! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

kratos is finally released, sweet. :) whats next renkaken?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Honestly. I find the hair to be a bit "flat".

The hair just doesn't look as full as it should be.

I compare this to an official reference image of Kratos and I see. that that are pieces of hair that either need to be thinned out, or widened in place.

Overall, though, it's good hack...

Now all it really needs is a texture revamp.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

February 25, 2011, 07:17:11 PM #128 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:36:00 PM by renkaken
Quote from: Vella on February 25, 2011, 05:20:38 PM
Honestly. I find the hair to be a bit "flat".

The hair just doesn't look as full as it should be.

I compare this to an official reference image of Kratos and I see. that that are pieces of hair that either need to be thinned out, or widened in place.

Overall, though, it's good hack...

Now all it really needs is a texture revamp.
Thanks for the critism
Yeah I know the hair looks a bit awkard. I used a official reference image of kratos, and I did the best I could. Im not a great vertexer, so I think this is the best work as a vertexer I did.
About the Texture, It's ripped from the game so I think Is good.
If people want, maybe a Brawlified Version?

Quote from: lord_of_D: on February 25, 2011, 05:13:00 PM
nice O:
Thanks


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 25, 2011, 03:16:12 PM
kratos is finally released, sweet. :) whats next renkaken?
Errrr...
A Secret Secret :af2:

Quote from: Holy Lance on February 25, 2011, 07:07:46 AM
BEST HACK OF RENKAKEN EVER!!!!!

only problem is no Judgment Kratos alternative costume and the face is still Marth's :(

Is there any way you could make the face more Kratosy?
Fix'd
If I have time I will make Judgment Kratos
Yes, there is a way but It looks sorta similar to me to Marth...
If I have enought Time after my project I will update it
Didnt know Kratosy was a word lol

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 25, 2011, 07:31:39 AM
Hum, if Renkaken can modify this, I suppose it would take really important time, so I hope if he does this he will have a rest before. But honestly, I don't think the face will be changed, if Renkaken could do it, I suppose he would have already done it. Maybe I'm mistaken of course, but I suppose it should be really hard so... Anyway, this vertex is really good, thank you so much!

Ps: Thank you for the credits, I didn't expected this! :laugh:

Yes It can be edited, but I felt that people were waiting for this a long time so I released It right now

Thanks Everybody :af:


Awesome Kratos are awesome. You have do a great job renkaken, congratulations.

quizas algo tarde para votar, pero el pan con pollo me ha llamado la atencion... xD

Quote from: renkaken on February 25, 2011, 07:17:11 PM
Thanks for the critism
Yeah I know the hair looks a bit awkard. I used a official reference image of kratos, and I did the best I could. Im not a great vertexer, so I think this is the best work as a vertexer I did.
About the Texture, It's ripped from the game so I think Is good.
If people want, maybe a Brawlified Version?

YEEESSSSS O___O"

March 16, 2011, 12:59:57 AM #132 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 03:13:13 AM by renkaken
Reporting Progress on Him:
-Body almost done
-Face in progress, connected the headband to his head
-Didnt started Hair
-Didnt exported to BrawBox, Still editing (until finishing) in 3dsmax8
-Expected to be finished in Weekend

Fixd for the sad but true

I like the pain one :) its the best pain on here :af:
-

Bond, James Bond.

Epic 007 Agent.

Deff looking forward to this!