SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: TBM on August 13, 2011, 03:42:13 PMkay now how far did you get with the textures? can u show us a preview? Don't get mad at me or anything and no one else answering
i can even wait for Gotenks (and i am the biggest fanboy of him here on KC-MM :D)  so just wait
a good hack take the time it take
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

smashclash, dont export yet, and try doing what KTH did with his gotenks... for the shirt i mean...

Quote from: jokekid on August 13, 2011, 04:11:52 PMsmashclash, dont export yet, and try doing what KTH did with his gotenks... for the shirt i mean...
No.
I'm not doing that. I'm waiting for Beyond to make it mirrored like the Kumatora he made.
I'm exporting it when I finish normal Gotenks' hair.

Alright
this will be awesome

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]


if anyone dont think this is awesome you can bite my shiny metal ass :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Do you think the texture for the eyes could be moved up a bit?  His forehead looks unnaturally large at the moment o_o  Apart from that, it's looking really good

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 13, 2011, 05:57:26 PMDo you think the texture for the eyes could be moved up a bit?  His forehead looks unnaturally large at the moment o_o  Apart from that, it's looking really good
It can't because his eyebrows will be cut off. See those eye polygons? The eyebrow part is at a perfect position.
Example:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 13, 2011, 05:49:19 PMHair Texture Preview: It's coming along.
How come part of the hair is ssj hair?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 13, 2011, 06:28:52 PMHow come part of the hair is ssj hair?
just to preview both hair at same time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Bender on August 13, 2011, 06:31:17 PMjust to preview both hair at same time
No I was just texturing off of the SSJ hair by recoloring.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 13, 2011, 06:00:18 PM
It can't because his eyebrows will be cut off. See those eye polygons? The eyebrow part is at a perfect position.
Example:

Ah yes I see what you mean.  I guess it's not too much of a problem though.  Gotenks does have quite a large forehead anyway XD

Quote from: SmashClash on August 13, 2011, 06:35:37 PMNo I was just texturing off of the SSJ hair by recoloring.
anyway as soon Goku V1 is ready for beta testers  dont ask  for link (looking at TBM mainly) i send it to ppl who have helped /+afew others but i know smashclash want to test goku V1 :D and i needing feedback(from ppl who is good at give it) before i will upload goku V1 :D
then time to work on Gotenks psa again  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Bender on August 13, 2011, 06:43:17 PManyway as soon Goku V1 is ready for beta testers  dont ask  for link (looking at TBM mainly)
hey!!! What's that all about? :>.>:

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: TBM on August 13, 2011, 07:01:16 PMhey!!! What's that all about? :>.>:
already forgot you spammed like 20 Pms for get Goku V1 link?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later