SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: SmashClash on November 30, 2011, 09:00:35 PM
That Waddle Dee Snoopy submitted needs a brawl texture. Particularly one I made for my Waddle Dee?
YES! This is yes :3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Quote from: SmashClash on November 30, 2011, 09:00:35 PM
At least we have this now: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23981
Would you guys just like it if I put a bunch of .max files(with textures) of different characters I've made in a recycling been section?


That Waddle Dee Snoopy submitted needs a brawl texture. Particularly one I made for my Waddle Dee?

i would like the recycle bin idea :)