SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Spear Bandana Waddle Dee
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotenks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snivy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Reserved incase needed for who knows reason.

so you got max working finally, good to hear. cant wait for super saiyan 4 goku, is it gonna be on :falcon:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 18, 2011, 01:17:58 AM
so you got max working finally, good to hear. cant wait for super saiyan 4 goku, is it gonna be on :falcon:
Yeah, then I'll port it to Lucario.
I got the animations for SSJ4 Goku & Goku(in a FitMotionEtc.pac) for Gokario PSA. So It'll be ready to play as 'em right when he's done.

yeah but the port needs to be without freezes to work over lucario
i dont know why the Final Smash freezes

Quote from: anivernage on January 18, 2011, 01:46:43 AM
yeah but the port needs to be without freezes to work over lucario
i dont know why the Final Smash freezes

It freezes? Curses. :srs:

SSJ4 Goku and Hiappu SHOULD be out by Sunday.

Poll added



Nice chain chomp SmashClash

Can't wait 2 c Gir. ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Gir would be awesome... on pikachu?  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 19, 2011, 03:55:40 AM
Gir would be awesome... on pikachu?  :>.>:
^This
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Thanks, and I have a feeling Gir will turn out pretty well. But before I start on him, I must finish SSJ4 Goku, then Hiappu.
Once Aafyre makes SSJ4 Goku's tail, Italian will texture the top half of SSJ4 Goku and I will texture the bottom half.

@SS- On Pikachu, the animations will not match Gir's personality as much as Olimar's. (I know we can PSA, but still) Think how Gir runs. You know how Olimar runs with his arms back? Picture Gir doing that.
Anyway, I guess I'll be doing Gir after my 2 current hacks.

Quote from: SmashClash on January 19, 2011, 04:00:58 AM
Thanks, and I have a feeling Gir will turn out pretty well. But before I start on him, I must finish SSJ4 Goku, then Hiappu.
Once Aafyre makes SSJ4 Goku's tail, Italian will texture the top half of SSJ4 Goku and I will texture the bottom half.

@SS- On Pikachu, the animations will not match Gir's personality as much as Olimar's. (I know we can PSA, but still) Think how Gir runs. You know how Olimar runs with his arms back? Picture Gir doing that.
Anyway, I guess I'll be doing Gir after my 2 current hacks.

:>.>: i see... cant wait to see GIR finished and ss4 goku.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Are you gonna vertex the pikmin into piggies? XD
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."