SmashClash's Awesome Hacks: (10/8/11) Spear Bandana Waddle Dee Preview 3

Started by SmashClash, January 18, 2011, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exporting...

Do it now.
17 (45.9%)
Export all the hacks you need to.
10 (27%)
Do it by the end of Thanksgiving break.
2 (5.4%)
Export only the recent ones and don't get distracted. Also, do it even if you're bored.
2 (5.4%)
All of the above.
5 (13.5%)
Don't do this, man. No one wants these hacks. [troll/]
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Carnage on September 21, 2011, 08:16:54 PMjust wondering what ever happened to gotenks?? beyond said anything?
Yes, Beyond is exporting/unmirroring/nulling normals-ing it. I will ask how it's going on the 25th.

Updated News: I'm going to replace Waddle Doo with the new the Kirby: Return to Dreamland Bandana Spear Waddle Dee. He'll go perfect with Meta Knight's PSA cuz of his quick attacks. Do you like this replacement?
Here he is:

EDIT: Also, my first stage will be on Kirby 64:
That stage. It'll be a scrolling and animated stage. The polygons should be easy to vertex for the stage.

may i ask why u take so long to release ur stuff???

i mean, once its done, its about 20 minutes to export, replace the mdl0 and the textures in the pcs file...

sorry but i just dont understand it...

dont wanna sound like an ass or anything, but ur saying ur gonna take more than a month to finish what uve started...

u dont need to release all at once, u'll probably get even less downloads if u do so...
but thats just my opinion...

You're doing that downhill, multiple waterfall stage?

Nice 8)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 10:50:41 AMmay i ask why u take so long to release ur stuff??? i mean, once its done, its about 20 minutes to export, replace the mdl0 and the textures in the pcs file... sorry but i just dont understand it... dont wanna sound like an ass or anything, but ur saying ur gonna take more than a month to finish what uve started... u dont need to release all at once, u'll probably get even less downloads if u do so... but thats just my opinion...
1. I haven't even bothered exporting anything atm because I get lazy and only patch once or twice.
2. I know how to export and patch :srs: there is a tut thread(Miacis').
3. No, I'm not taking more than a month I was just giving my self a deadline for when everyone of my hacks would be released. As I said before they may not be released at the same time.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2011, 02:12:57 PMYou're doing that downhill, multiple waterfall stage? Nice 8)
Thanks. I hope it's fun.
Btw, has everyone checked the OP? It's under construction. Check it out.




Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:13:38 PMWill you makes me a siggy Smash Clash D:
Maybe.

Also, [censored], I am going to get serious with this and export everything one day to get this [censored] over with. I'm getting [censored]ing sick of eet. :srs:
I had to say this. :happy:

Hmm it shouldn't be too hard, I just need to find some good pics of all the different links (I mean through the years) and a nice background ^+^

Tired of having lazy ass JOKE sig lol but I love my avy <3 Poor Keyo having to deal with that nurse *sigh*

Quote from: SmashClash on September 22, 2011, 11:48:36 PM
Maybe.

Also, [censored], I am going to get serious with this and export everything one day to get this [censored] over with. I'm getting [censored]ing sick of eet. :srs:
I had to say this. :happy:
That's the spirit! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



smashclash, next time, when all these hacks are already done, u might want to export as soon as one project is finished, that way u wont have dozens of stuff to export, and it will look a lot less painfull...

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2011, 11:01:17 AMsmashclash, next time, when all these hacks are already done, u might want to export as soon as one project is finished, that way u wont have dozens of stuff to export, and it will look a lot less painfull...
No [censored]. :srs:
Obviously I will this time.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 22, 2011, 11:48:36 PM
Also, [censored], I am going to get serious with this and export everything one day to get this [censored] over with. I'm getting [censored]ing sick of eet. :srs:
I had to say this. :happy:
This made me laugh so hard lol

But, dude, I'm really loving that OP of yours, its too sweet! :happy: