Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LOL, I'm not mad at all. In fact, I'm pretty gipper :)
Don't feel bad man, it's not THAT important.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


No offense, but the animations look kind of stiff... or maybe unpolished.

Well, it'a a beta for a reason...ehh. I'm tired of n00bs bumping this, I'm going to lock it until my learnings are over.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

bumping


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

March 14, 2011, 11:21:43 AM #260 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:32:17 PM by SSJCerious
I thought this was locked!!!! *locks*

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hello! I shamelessly present this bump to everyone today to announce that I am restarting this project :)

And to prove it, a animation update will be released to celebrate the New Year! [size=1t]Next year, of course :I[/size]

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Awesome to hear this project is back. I hope the running animations is redone.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Y-y-your BACK?!
And your going to make a anmation for the new year this is great! :D
-

December 20, 2011, 07:10:46 PM #264 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 07:20:21 PM by Kanine
I cant wait to see it :D
When I read this I literally got the biggest grin ever

December 20, 2011, 08:30:37 PM #265 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:32:34 PM by Mariodk
one is already doing Young sasuke maybe you can help him
anyway since ppl making sasuke i think its time for me soon to revamp Naruto
i guess Geno moveset can wait alittle
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 20, 2011, 08:30:37 PMone is already doing Young sasuke maybe you can help him
Why can't there be a Adult sasuke and a Young sasuke?
-

Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:32:37 PMWhy can't there be a Adult sasuke and a Young sasuke?
not same moveset
thats why

alittle same with Kid goku and adult goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Exactly, the movesets aren't the same. Young sasuke cannot use chidori a lot that is why it would be a Final Smash and adult sasuke can use chidori as a N-B.
Also some people perfer adult sasuke over young sasuke and some perfer young sasuke over ablut sasuke.
That's why there should be two movesets one young and one adult.
Also its his choice if he wants to continue working on adult/Shippunden sasuke or not.
-

the project lives, cant wait to see what changes you've made, so welcome back