Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

T_T

I wasn't able to release my Double slash unfortunately because I am at another friend's house.
I don't have my comp. and my parents are out somewhere for a couple days so I can't go anywhere.

I'll try and get it in soon, ASAP.

-Soul

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: PPXEXE on February 25, 2011, 03:23:35 AM
Just got some old/new crappy animations from SSJ. I'll see wat i can do with them, expect something by....umm say Sunday 27th?
:notimp:
1. When did I send you animations?
2. Crappy? I don't see you making any animations >_>

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


February 26, 2011, 08:06:48 PM #213 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:08:09 PM by PPXEXE
I don't recommend using this against your friends, but with said crappy animations this was the best i could do - http://www.mediafire.com/?nxyempxo2sf2ycb

It's not prefect but it's an update....I think....

^_^

Edit - Also now to do combo's you hold A now, instead of it doing it by it's self

the adding combo's are

Down smash

ans

Up Smash
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

February 26, 2011, 08:10:51 PM #214 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:15:25 PM by SSJCerious
I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOUR BABIES IF YOU KEEP THIS "crappy animation" SH!T UP!!!!!!
:rage:

EDIT:
We need pictures of the d-smash, can someone please take pictures of them used against naruto (any stage is fine, but if you can, use the Chunin Exam Stage)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Thanks, but can you retake those? Its not becasue of chunin exams, but...
1. I only need pictures of the 3 slashes hitting the opponent in the down smash.
2. The sasuke included in the download was outdate (glares at PPXEXE), please use THIS newer version: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15214

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Ok i will retake the photos now its going to take me a while (slow computher) >.<

the download link took me to the textures not the fitmotion.pac will the texture replace the down smash? because when i downloaded it last time its didn't have a new down smash.

Oh and one more thing which one do i use BeyondYou texture or the other one? i'm using beyondYou texture right now.
-

Nonononono.
The download link that I just posted above your post was a link to the latest texture that your supposed to use for the pictures.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Ok i got what you are saying i used the OLD texture in pics the texture now i just downloaded the NEW version of the textures ok i'm taking the pics now.
-

*facepalm*
You see, your showing off the FIRST slash, and its effects. If you hold the A button, you'll get THREE DIFFERENT slashes. THAT is what I need pictures of.
I'm REALLY sorry I wasn't clearer earlier :/

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Ok i'll try this one more time but first...
if i'm wrong sorry but i won't be able to help :/
when you hold the A button down not the tilt but hold down for the d smash down
you get three different slashes and effects is this right?
one more thing when i do this he does not hit the oppenent three times unless you mean there is three effects for when he does hit the oppenment... sorry i'm clueless right now lol
-

No, i never told you to take pictures of effects. Just the 3 different slashes that appear when you use hold the A button for the d-SMASH

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

February 27, 2011, 01:32:03 AM #222 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:32:56 AM by SSJCerious
LOL, do the first one please. But its your choice, the last option is always there :)

EDIT: But can you take pictures of the attacks hitting naruto?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Well not the answer i wanted :/ so you need me to take the pics like the fisrt one or not because i don't want to quit because that means that i can't help you out i don't want that to happen :/
-


Take pictures like these.
There are 3 slashes in the d-smash
Take a picture of each one hitting Naruto.
Get it?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601