Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Multiple final smashes on one character!!!  (Read 8263 times)
xxmasal22xx
Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: January 23, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »

Hey guys, xxmasal22xx here! I was looking through poketrainer's fighter folder, and saw tht he has fitpoketrainerfinal00_en.pac, fitpoketrainerfinal01_en.pac, fitpoketrainerfinal02_en.pac, fitpoketrainerfinal03_en.pac, and fitpoketrainerfinal04_en.pac! So i was thinking that we could research this and see if we can do this for other characters! if so, we may not need a clone engine!

Also, you know how in char_bus_tex (for the csp's and stuff) they dont go 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 for the character's csp's? there are some, pikachu for example, that have menselchrface 21, 22, 23, and 24? What if we imported another csp, on pikachu (a fifth one) and named it menselchface 25?

leave your thoughts and comments below!

thanx,
    -xxmasal22xx

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 12:30:36 PM »

hmm interesting... im gonna look into this later.

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 03:00:17 PM »

sweet! lol, imma actually try my idea with pikachu....

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure those files just hold models...

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 11:08:19 AM »

sweet! lol, imma actually try my idea with pikachu....

FAIL! added another CSP for pika....froze when i pressed a on group....aww...

I'm pretty sure those files just hold models...

Naa, each one has like 3 animations that do absolutley nothing in Brawl Box.....

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »

It is quite possible to make any character have more than one FS. Dark-Wind is the main expert on this so consult him when you need help. Also, I've done some math and, disregarding space issues, it's possible to have a character have approximately 56 possibilities if multi-button press and held taunt buttons(no change move sets via taunt) are add to the button press list.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »

It is quite possible to make any character have more than one FS.
    It is possible, my persona hack PrideToBeMe has 2 different final smashes. Although i haven't uploaded that FS into the download yet..

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »

It is quite possible to make any character have more than one FS. Dark-Wind is the main expert on this so consult him when you need help. Also, I've done some math and, disregarding space issues, it's possible to have a character have approximately 56 possibilities if multi-button press and held taunt buttons(no change move sets via taunt) are add to the button press list.

Uhhhh.......WOW. Dude...you need a hobby.........lol, jk Cheesy

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 05:19:40 PM »

It is possible, my persona hack PrideToBeMe has 2 different final smashes. Although i haven't uploaded that FS into the download yet..

awesome! that's pretty sweet....are they both useable?

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 05:21:30 PM »

awesome! that's pretty sweet....are they both useable?
    Yes, they are attached to modes actually. Sword mode and normal mode have the normal Ganon FS and the Full Power mode has a custom created FS.

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »

.......................................You could just make on FS in the air and one in the ground...........................since they ARE different subactions........

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »

I have all the time in the world so I don't really need a hobby unless it's to pass the time. Also I'm a big nerd so you can expect more out of me. Yes I don't have a hobby cause everything bores me so quickly, especially football and sh*t. If you can count helping others out as a hobby then that's my hobby. Anything else you need cause I'm not running on empty anytime soon. Stump me if you can ;3
    .......................................You could just make on FS in the air and one in the ground...........................since they ARE different subactions........
    You ninja......yes, you're right. That tense is shown in many hacks like Gokario and Dark-Wind's PSAs. Also, I think you need to give that period key a break Tongue

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »

I have all the time in the world so I don't really need a hobby unless it's to pass the time. Also I'm a big nerd so you can expect more out of me. Yes I don't have a hobby cause everything bores me so quickly, especially football and sh*t. If you can count helping others out as a hobby then that's my hobby. Anything else you need cause I'm not running on empty anytime soon. Stump me if you can ;3
    You ninja......yes, you're right. That tense is shown in many hacks like Gokario and Dark-Wind's PSAs. Also, I think you need to give that period key a break Tongue

LOL, DOT HAPPY FTW! lol. I got one for ya, (CT. Own) Where are the pokemon trainer's pokemon's fitmotionect files located?

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 05:55:41 PM »

LOL, DOT HAPPY FTW! lol. I got one for ya, (CT. Own) Where are the pokemon trainer's pokemon's fitmotionect files located?
    I'm a ninja. They are in the common5.pac.

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 05:59:51 PM »

In their respected folders, duh. Each pokemon can have their own motions and such, that's why when you get the brawl+ 7.0 gold pack(the one I got) they appear separately. You can also hack the P'mon trainer alone too. So hit me a little harder Smiley

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: