BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 15, 2011, 01:06:55 AM
lol I think I'll try to get Konata's hair patched and attempt to rig Yoko to a brawl bone structure this weekend
Awesome! I hope she can work. ^_^ Good luck Mr. Awesomeness! And Nel is awesome btw, I tried her and so far she's fun.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 15, 2011, 03:41:46 AM
Awesome! I hope she can work. ^_^ Good luck Mr. Awesomeness! And Nel is awesome btw, I tried her and so far she's fun.

Thanks X)



Quote from: FlaminFreak on April 16, 2011, 01:47:52 AM
-nods- yep what xZedkiel said :P
Lol, Nel, Halibel, and Nemu cause I think she's adorable for some reason are my favorites ^_^




No she's not. Asakura is :P
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

lol someone's got their facts straight XD

I need Yoko and Haruhi's model for Sexy Mountain.
Do you have them? :)

Quote from: SmashClash on May 01, 2011, 03:24:55 AM
I need Yoko and Haruhi's model for Sexy Mountain.
Do you have them? :)

In MDL0 format? Not yet.
I only have them in 3ds max right now. I'll import both when my importer mod is done ;)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 01, 2011, 03:31:20 AM
In MDL0 format? Not yet.
I only have them in 3ds max right now. I'll import both when my importer mod is done ;)
K.