KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I want to change his grab. Make the grab happen fast, but then have a lot of time pulling it back out, like Link's grab.

Quote from: White Ace Hollow on May 31, 2011, 08:20:52 PM
I want to change his grab. Make the grab happen fast, but then have a lot of time pulling it back out, like Link's grab.
It already has some end lag, the problem is more the fact it comes out so fast, look at other characters with long reaching grabs, they have more start up lag with their grabs... Although, you may want to also fix his running grab, and turning grab, since his running grab has no end lag hardly, and the turning grab is an odd attack rather then a grab...

Also, I wouldn't change forward air other then giving it a good bit of end lag, as Wolfric said, enough to not be able to use it twice in one short hop... And give it some landing lag as well, this should fix that move.

I agree with Data for the balanced version it should have more end lagg. Though the OP nd the OG can ignore that. Lol OG FAir spam ftw? XD

Quote from: Wulfy on May 30, 2011, 01:27:42 AM
There's no video of it, you can always download the PSA and try it yourself. =P

Wut? I wasn't aware the PSA with that Final Smash was uploaded.

Quote from: Lythro on June 01, 2011, 04:27:44 PM
Wut? I wasn't aware the PSA with that Final Smash was uploaded.

lol it wasn't. That was just testing pictures. I had the camera controls working but the reason why we can't use it is because the stage blocks the view sometimes since the view of the final smash happens on the X axis rather than the casual frontal view of the Z axis. I could potentially make it so that it happens on the Z axis and con but then again, the stage will get in the way of our view.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


So when do you guys think there will be a release for V3? :o

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 01, 2011, 04:42:15 PM
lol it wasn't. That was just testing pictures. I had the camera controls working but the reason why we can't use it is because the stage blocks the view sometimes since the view of the final smash happens on the X axis rather than the casual frontal view of the Z axis. I could potentially make it so that it happens on the Z axis and con but then again, the stage will get in the way of our view.
Maybe you could still have it on the Z axis, but have him slash the opponent with his katana first like he does in dissidia. So it would still look the same, just with a sword slash startup, and maybe you could have it freeze (time) anyone the sword hits, what do you think?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 01, 2011, 07:41:55 PM
So when do you guys think there will be a release for V3? :o

As soon as Hollow releases the updates he has applied.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on June 01, 2011, 07:57:48 PM
Maybe you could still have it on the Z axis, but have him slash the opponent with his katana first like he does in dissidia. So it would still look the same, just with a sword slash startup, and maybe you could have it freeze (time) anyone the sword hits, what do you think?

oooh I see. I think I can cook something up XD...I just imagined how it can work. So, I'm gonna give it a try again, I will take out the 2 final smashes he currently has and replace it with the final smash he does in Final Fantasy Dissidia. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 01, 2011, 09:15:45 PM
As soon as Hollow releases the updates he has applied.

oooh I see. I think I can cook something up XD...I just imagined how it can work. So, I'm gonna give it a try again, I will take out the 2 final smashes he currently has and replace it with the final smash he does in Final Fantasy Dissidia. ;D

YAY!


Good.  Then once you release it, I'll make a blog post for you guys :)

Awesome.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 01, 2011, 10:43:50 PM
Good.  Then once you release it, I'll make a blog post for you guys :)
No hinting this time, by God, you're flat out saying it now. XD

All joking aside, I'm looking forward to this.

I'm looking forward to this, Sephiroth + Female Announcer saying his name = Oooooh yeaaaah ;D Oh and, Hackingstar, you should add in the sfx that match with the moves and as soon as ssbbtailsfan finds the IDs for Marth, I'll make the PSA call up the right SFX to match.