KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 10:08:52 PM
Nope. That's just a privatized version. Me or Hollow could have done it if we wanted to.

Very well then.,

Quote from: shadowXtreme on May 25, 2011, 10:15:08 PM
Very well then.,

sorry, it would just be too many versions to update when ever Sephiroth gets an update.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 25, 2011, 10:16:36 PM
sorry, it would just be too many versions to update when ever Sephiroth gets an update.

No worries ._.,  Then I hope that I will have a chance to share my work when the final version of sephiroth comes D:,.

At least I can still working on sephirot for my only private use x_x

I know I am coming in after much work, but I just tried this out for the first time, and I think the concepts of all the moves are in essence what make it OP. I mean having giant pillars of fire, a huge meteor, and some sort of burst that hits the entire stage? With stuff like that maybe focus more on the broken versions. It can be really amazing, but it doesn't really lend itself to balancing. That being said it is pretty damn fun, but I think alot of animations could be smoothed out (Not the dodge though, that just looks freaking amazing). Many seemed either choppy or just going straight from one position to the next. Also the side B seemed kind of odd to me. Alot times it just... didn't work. Am I the only one with the problem? Anyway just some my my two cents, and good luck with this.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

The fire isn't all that powerful unless you charge it, same with the meteor, and once you are charging it it's really easy to avoid.

lol of all the moves we're trying to balance the ones you mentioned aren't on the list.

And side-b just has a small hit box... maybe it can be made larger in the next version.
That is the problem with that, right guys? I'm not actually sure.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 26, 2011, 05:25:31 AMI mean having giant pillars of fire, a huge meteor, and some sort of burst that hits the entire stage?
Pillars are easily dodged, meteor kills on high damage with the full charge but that's easily dodgable.
What burst do you mean? The side B? Cause that doesn't hit the entire stage.

Quote from: Puraidou on May 27, 2011, 02:29:47 PM
Pillars are easily dodged, meteor kills on high damage with the full charge but that's easily dodgable.
What burst do you mean? The side B? Cause that doesn't hit the entire stage.

I think the dude, like, means the aerial B.

Quote from: Calamitas on May 27, 2011, 02:43:44 PM
I think the dude, like, means the aerial B.
Aerial neutral B? That's easy to dodge, just jump, and even hit him. :P

Baby please don't go~



















































ON-Topic, everyone above stated why aren't the moves aren't OP, although, I think I understand what you're trying to say. I think you're trying to say that we're using the most strong moves Sephiroth has ever used as attacks, and that's why it's hard to make 'em look normal, I kinda agree with you there, but even so, they're pretty much balanced now.

^I agree, it's hard to make the strongest moves seem normal.

woah, been nearly a month since the last update. and it sounds like plenty of stuff has been chanced since.

Just wondering, we only got to see a few screenshots of DO's Dissidia Final Smash (SuperNova) any chance of at least seeing a vid of how it looks? From the effort that must've went into it, I fear we may have overlooked its potential

Quote from: Lythro on May 30, 2011, 01:25:02 AM
woah, been nearly a month since the last update. and it sounds like plenty of stuff has been chanced since.

Just wondering, we only got to see a few screenshots of DO's Dissidia Final Smash (SuperNova) any chance of at least seeing a vid of how it looks? From the effort that must've went into it, I fear we may have overlooked its potential

There's no video of it, you can always download the PSA and try it yourself. =P

I just had an odd thought... If you for any reason decide on making a Brawl- version, I know what his gimmick could be... That teleport glitch he had in older versions, think about it, it's broken, but just enough for Brawl- I think, and would give him something different from the rest of the cast... Although, it might be good to ask someone who knows how to balance a character for Brawl-. :P

Though, this should be after the main version is 100% finished, or at least 95%.


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: