KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hollow on June 12, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

Ganondorf can about Dair's lag while shorthopping, though. :P

Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl- and we havent tried going online yet

umm i am fully fine with what is being done with sephy i just like speed but i am going to play with him regardless..... i dont know what would have to be done but i would rather he be balanced like how he is in dissidia, speed but he isnt that strong

and what is double posting? so i can know not to do it again


Brawl-? With Balanced Sephiroth? I rest my case.

Double posting : Two consecutive posts, one after another without another person's posts between them.

Quote from: Hollow on June 12, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

lol very true Hollow, lots of lag but there are techniques to have no lag when doing that on regular brawl...... but i know what you mean its just something that has to be delt with, i was only saying i would rather he be faster 

I decided to cancel my fast version in exchange for making this one faster.


Quote from: Hollow on June 12, 2011, 06:32:59 PM
I decided to cancel my fast version in exchange for making this one faster.



oh aight cool well cant wait to play with v3 whatever you guys do to him, i know he will still be the sh** 

Quote from: Wulfy on June 12, 2011, 06:27:03 PM
Quote from: Hollow on June 12, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Landing lag is what makes aerial attacks punishable. How do you think I feel when I miss with Ganon's DAir? Lots-o-lag.

Ganondorf can about Dair's lag while shorthopping, though. :P

Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl- and we havent tried going online yet

umm i am fully fine with what is being done with sephy i just like speed but i am going to play with him regardless..... i dont know what would have to be done but i would rather he be balanced like how he is in dissidia, speed but he isnt that strong

and what is double posting? so i can know not to do it again


Brawl-? With Balanced Sephiroth? I rest my case.

Double posting : Two consecutive posts, one after another without another person's posts between them.

Brawl-? With Balanced Sephiroth? I rest my case.

Double posting : Two consecutive posts, one after another without another person's posts between them.

[/quote]

lol what you mean? explain why it he is cheating in brawl-
and uhh aight i will try to be more careful about double posting my bad

Ahem. Brawl-, by definition, is BROKEN AS EFF. The fact that this Sephiroth fits perfectly into it means he is also BROKEN AS EFF.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: ClockTower on June 12, 2011, 08:42:47 PM
Ahem. Brawl-, by definition, is BROKEN AS EFF. The fact that this Sephiroth fits perfectly into it means he is also BROKEN AS EFF.

just because i play with brawl- does not mean i have forgotten how to play regular brawl and in brawl- every character was tweaked not just one so its still all balanced, its just broken compared to regular brawl..... so sephy still isn't broken in my opinion. Now i dont know how he works in regular brawl but im sure i could still fight him.... someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please

Brawl- isn't entirely broken. As Ema.... Lightning said... its only broken compared to normal brawl.

The Balanced Sephiroth in Brawl- is actually pretty low tiered if I say so myself. His moves are very slow. I can see him being Mid Tiered in normal brawl... But I wont say much since I haven't been keeping up with with this thread for very long. I just heard that there was a v3 comin out and thought I'd check the tail end of the thread for info.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 09:18:53 PM
just because i play with brawl- does not mean i have forgotten how to play regular brawl and in brawl- every character was tweaked not just one so its still all balanced, its just broken compared to regular brawl..... so sephy still isn't broken in my opinion. Now i dont know how he works in regular brawl but im sure i could still fight him.... someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please

Seriously ?! this is dumb!

lighting, you were saying Sephiroth is weak 'cause you fought him in B-! B-'s moto is "Everything's broken it's balanced", or at least, it used to be.

This Sephiroth is SUPPOSED TO be for NORMAL BRAWL, not Brawl-, so giving feedback concerning - is useless. You were saying you and your friends beat him easily IN Brawl-, heck, even a noob could beat Sephiroth in B-.

This feedback is pointless, next time you give feedback about Sephiroth, do it when compared to THE CODESET we're making him for.

Wow, seriously....

Quote from: Kagemaru on June 12, 2011, 09:27:19 PM
Brawl- isn't entirely broken. As Ema.... Lightning said... its only broken compared to normal brawl.

The Balanced Sephiroth in Brawl- is actually pretty low tiered if I say so myself. His moves are very slow. I can see him being Mid Tiered in normal brawl... But I wont say much since I haven't been keeping up with with this thread for very long. I just heard that there was a v3 comin out and thought I'd check the tail end of the thread for info.

the comparison is not needed. Sephiroth isn't being worked on for Brawl-, the end.

Quote from: ClockTower on June 12, 2011, 08:42:47 PM
Ahem. Brawl-, by definition, is BROKEN AS EFF. The fact that this Sephiroth fits perfectly into it means he is also BROKEN AS EFF.

Thank you for stating the obvious ANYONE could get, other than some others in here. <_<


Quote from: Wulfy on June 12, 2011, 09:32:52 PM
Seriously ?! this is dumb!

lighting, you were saying Sephiroth is weak 'cause you fought him in B-! B-'s moto is "Everything's broken it's balanced", or at least, it used to be.

This Sephiroth is SUPPOSED TO be for NORMAL BRAWL, not Brawl-, so giving feedback concerning - is useless. You were saying you and your friends beat him easily IN Brawl-, heck, even a noob could beat Sephiroth in B-.

This feedback is pointless, next time you give feedback about Sephiroth, do it when compared to THE CODESET we're making him for.

Wow, seriously....

the comparison is not needed. Sephiroth isn't being worked on for Brawl-, the end.

Thank you for stating the obvious ANYONE could get, other than some others in here. <_<

Wait try again wulfy, i didnt say he was weak i said i would rather he be faster, that was the beginning of this conversation and then we started talking about who could beat him.... so back to the matter at hand i would rather he be faster, but regardless i will play with him anyway.... and to settle this just whoop my a** with sephy online and i will eat my words. no laggy connection though

Quote from: Calamitas on June 12, 2011, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 09:18:53 PM
someone link me to a video where sephy was shown being broken please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ap7aRDrOss
I got 2 more to add to yours. Watch them lightning, it'll show his broken status:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's me playing with the balanced Sephiroth, not the OP or OG ones.

Quote from: lightning29 on June 12, 2011, 06:26:40 PM
lol aight wulfy i will take you up on that online fight but we use brawl-

*facepalm*

Btw I totally agree with the Forward Smash being one attack and fully charged being the whole every slash kills OctaSlash.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 12, 2011, 11:44:50 PM
*facepalm*

Btw I totally agree with the Forward Smash being one attack and fully charged being the whole every slash kills OctaSlash.

lol apprentice i was just pointing that out, i dont have to use brawl- for that fight at all