KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i know im not supposed to double post but i just have to say after watching the videos........ ahem I ACCEPT DEFEAT! lol like when we use hell gate it doesnt have that much range and that big of a hit box, that is broken, the f-air ahh i guess i could deal with it but it is annoying, i think thats the 1-2 punch thing that can be spammed yeah thats broken too... so wulfy i will still fight you but you all were right he does need some lag on his moves....... and he is strong as hell too, but not on our brawl (but then again that could be because of brawl-) so i eat my words i apologize

If you know you're not supposed to double post then don't.
Click modify and add it to your first post.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 13, 2011, 02:16:43 AM
If you know you're not supposed to double post then don't.
Click modify and add it to your first post.

oh i didnt think about that my bad still learning

All good.
Also I hope the animation for Fair will be changed. It doesn't look "Sephiroth" at all...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 13, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
All good.
Also I hope the animation for Fair will be changed. It doesn't look "Sephiroth" at all...

lol i know right, not at all but what could a vertical forward slash for sephiroth look like?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 13, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
All good.
Also I hope the animation for Fair will be changed. It doesn't look "Sephiroth" at all...
Yeah, I'm changing that, as well as UAir.

Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 03:57:05 AM
Yeah, I'm changing that, as well as UAir.
Aw, I loved Uair :O, for me that feels that Seph all the way! The moment Cloud got distracted and Seph started slicing everywhere. It should  remain as it is.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Yeah, Uair is fine...

@lighting: No worries, he's weak in B- because the rest is OP. I believe a B- version is gonna be made when this reaches the final update, though.


Quote from: Hollow on June 13, 2011, 03:57:05 AM
Yeah, I'm changing that, as well as UAir.
Why are you changing any of that? You shouldn't bother with it, up air is good the way it is, and forward air is also good the way it is, other then being too spammable, and all that needs is end lag, Focus on what NEEDS changing first, then deal with the other moves.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 13, 2011, 04:10:36 AM
Yeah, Uair is fine...

@lighting: No worries, he's weak in B- because the rest is OP. I believe a B- version is gonna be made when this reaches the final update, though.

oh okay awesome :) and are there any changes being made to his up special?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 13, 2011, 04:17:53 AM
Why are you changing any of that? You shouldn't bother with it, up air is good the way it is, and forward air is also good the way it is, other then being too spammable, and all that needs is end lag, Focus on what NEEDS changing first, then deal with the other moves.

besides adding lag what else needs to be changed?


Quote from: Wulfy on June 13, 2011, 04:27:37 AM
Heaven's Light will be his new Up B.
Yeah, this will make his AI better at recovering, and just overall feel more balanced, plus it gives him another possible kill move. :P

Fair's animation needs to be changed, it doesn't suit him at all.
And it wouldn't be that hard either, I'm pretty sure Hollow's already planning to.

oh yeah that is a better u special all the way, will the animation be just as it is on dissidia?