KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:32:48 PM
^ lol nope. its just some random date lol...I'm gonna be free starting friday, but I wonder who I should work on to release over the weekend.

1. Mew
2. Sephiroth update
3. Mewtwo Revamp
4. Freya Revamp
5. Skull Kid update
6. Hero of Time Link Update
7. My Vampire PSA
8. Random project like what I did with gunner yuna lol

so many options, so little time :D

how about a poll with those options? whoever gets the most votes wins and will be released over the weekend. how's that sound? or is that bad

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 14, 2011, 10:35:57 PM
Godspeed is the attack where he shoots those air blades, pressing down + B in the air, would only make him drop for a split second, then the attack would make him stay in place while doing the attack, and then free falling.

That doesn't make sense... it has WAY more reach then Ike's, and doesn't it do more damage?

It's got more vertical reach, but less Horizontal reach, I think, and with Ike's endlag, it'd be balanced... I think. It'd just require testing, Ike's very punishable after that move, at least.

DO: Lemme know if you want to hear suggestions for random movesets. =P I've got another Gunner in mind.. Actually.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 10:37:37 PM
It's got more vertical reach, but less Horizontal reach, I think, and with Ike's endlag, it'd be balanced... I think. It'd just require testing, Ike's very punishable after that move, at least.

DO: Lemme know if you want to hear suggestions for random movesets. =P I've got another Gunner in mind.. Actually.

what character is it? Dante from devil may cry? lol I can put him over marth or Ike.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:42:54 PM
what character is it? Dante from devil may cry? lol I can put him over marth or Ike.

It'd be either Dante from DMC (Over Ike preferably, due to Ike having his best vertex) using some of Sdo0m's ideas if he doesn't minds, or Vincent Valentine over Ike, I am sure an awesome Vertex of him will be done over Ike after this is done.


I think I would do better with a Dante PSA from DMC since I already know his moveset from the game. :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Damnit, I was hoping you'd go for Vincent. XD

I'm looking forward to Dante, if he's coming someday. =P

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 11:01:46 PM
Damnit, I was hoping you'd go for Vincent. XD

I'm looking forward to Dante, if he's coming someday. =P

Lol I'm just not familar with vincent. I saw him in some commercials when they used to advertise it and that was all...I usually do better with a moveset I have first hand experience with. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 11:05:32 PM
Lol I'm just not familar with vincent. I saw him in some commercials when they used to advertise it and that was all...I usually do better with a moveset I have first hand experience with. XD

Yeah, I understand that, he's just a character of FF, after all, not a main character, not a main antagonist. Still, he's just about shooting (From Rifle to Magnum), that's why I suggested it (Also that he is badass). =P

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 11:12:13 PM
Yeah, I understand that, he's just a character of FF, after all, not a main character, not a main antagonist. Still, he's just about shooting (From Rifle to Magnum), that's why I suggested it (Also that he is badass). =P

Hell yeah he is the [censored], i actually already requested him im sure i have talked to you and Divine about this....... but the moveset i have chosen is all oriented around just cerberus and not any of his other guns

Quote from: lightning29 on June 15, 2011, 12:10:08 AM
Hell yeah he is the [censored], i actually already requested him im sure i have talked to you and Divine about this....... but the moveset i have chosen is all oriented around just cerberus and not any of his other guns


I'd actually prefer a long distance (Guns/Rifle) moveset, since those are the weapons he uses. XD






DO, do you know if variables can be used with hitbox offsets as well as graphics offsets?

Quote from: Hollow on June 15, 2011, 01:50:16 AM
DO, do you know if variables can be used with hitbox offsets as well as graphics offsets?

I found it to only work with graphic offsets. For some reason, it doesn't work with hitbox offsets, I always end up using bones lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Wulfy on June 15, 2011, 12:25:12 AM
I'd actually prefer a long distance (Guns/Rifle) moveset, since those are the weapons he uses. XD


oh yeah i know but i like combos so i suggested cerberus to fire like a shotgun so like mid range, just look at my moveset and tell me what you think and should be changed