KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry I haven't been on here. I've spent half of the day failingly trying to install NeoGamma. I finally got it. @_@

If you wanted stuff that I already made.. you can just ask for it.. It only takes a second to switch them back to right handed and upload a few animations. Unless Divine is planning on doing all the animating himself. Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?o5ke5151lwo7dfg
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

July 13, 2011, 04:36:37 AM #2177 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:41:47 AM by Hackingstar
:o THANKS BRO. (just saying thanks for you joining this project...your a...ANIMATION GOD. :happy:)

oh and DO, here's the tutorial on the hand switch thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcgVo5T6QQ4

July 13, 2011, 04:41:14 AM #2178 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:43:10 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Tormod on July 13, 2011, 04:29:53 AM
If you wanted stuff that I already made.. you can just ask for it.. It only takes a second to switch them back to right handed and upload a few animations. Unless Divine is planning on doing all the animating himself. Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?o5ke5151lwo7dfg

oh thanks!!! much appreciated. I'll add you as a collab once I upload the update in a few mins.  :af:  :af:  :af:

whoa these animations are GOOD! nice work Tormod!
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Hackingstar on July 13, 2011, 04:42:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL8rVMp55I


YES! I'm done with the update. This update will be version 3.5. It has many improvements and new dash and I added Tormod's grab animations. I just need to remake the OP OG VW versions and Im done for the day with sephy XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Hackingstar on July 13, 2011, 04:53:07 AM
does this mean he'll be left-handed?  :o

oh no not yet, i haven't looked at the video yet. Version 4.0 will be left handed for sure though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


alright then. until that time comes, *waits patiently*

ok so far I added 3 new animations to this update along with Tormod's grab animations

for his side Smash attack this is how it works now:

no charge: he does one slash
medium charge: he does two slashes
full charge: he does 4 slashes

new dash attack, which is way way better than version 3.3

added hollow's physics


what else am i missing?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


all of what's left? as far as i know so far we need

a new n-air

and new b-air

Did you add Hollow's Victory poses?

and the custom wing animation?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 13, 2011, 05:02:20 AM
ok so far I added 3 new animations to this update along with Tormod's grab animations

for his side Smash attack this is how it works now:

no charge: he does one slash
medium charge: he does two slashes
full charge: he does 4 slashes

new dash attack, which is way way better than version 3.3

added hollow's physics


what else am i missing?
Wait, no. No two slashes, just a single slash for all charges, all except full charge, which is Octoslash.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 13, 2011, 05:06:54 AM
all of what's left? as far as i know so far we need

a new n-air

and new b-air

what could those animations look  like? I probably can make it tonight if I have a good video of it.


Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 13, 2011, 05:07:30 AM
Did you add Hollow's Victory poses?

and the custom wing animation?

yup yup, this  update is sooo epic!!!!


@data -  no worries, this worked out really well. you'll see ;)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


So cannot wait for this update.

and i'll probably look into that video Tormod made. and make all the animations Lefthanded myself. =P
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating