KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 12:52:07 PM
Indeed... Hollow needs to do some more work here. It's his turn. :P

And another character I think Sephiroth would have a somewhat good match up with... Mr. Game & Watch, why? Sephiroth out spaces Mr. Game & Watch, greatly, although I guess if timed right, Mr. Game % Watch COULD duck, and avoid some moves... But it would be hard to time.

True but if G&W air dodges above him and then down A's in the air he could start a combo on Seph rendering him quite useless. Unless Seph dodges and starts himself. Guess it would be an even match depending on how good the players/CPU are.

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 12:47:13 PM
That's what i meant, this is just a side idea not a main idea.
And what's with those extra dots after "that"? You don't like idea, do you? >.>

Don't worry, DO has done enough for now.
I just hope Hollow will get back on already since it's been a while since he's been on.

Hollow was on yesterday. o_o


Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 12:55:56 PM
True but if G&W air dodges above him and then down A's in the air he could start a combo on Seph rendering him quite useless. Unless Seph dodges and starts himself. Guess it would be an even match depending on how good the players/CPU are.
But, I'm taking into account if the Sephiroth player spaces forward air perfectly, THAT is hard to just air dodge, then down air.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 12:57:25 PM
But, I'm taking into account if the Sephiroth player spaces forward air perfectly, THAT is hard to just air dodge, then down air.
True but if you would have a perfect Seph player and a perfect G&W player it would be even probably. It mainly depends on the players anyway xD

Quote from: Keil Crimson on July 22, 2011, 12:56:47 PM
Hollow was on yesterday. o_o
Yeah but he doesn't do much. Or at least, that's the looks of it at the moment.

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 01:00:50 PM
Yeah but he doesn't do much. Or at least, that's the looks of it at the moment.
Yeah, Hollow needs to get in here later, then we can plan out the final balancing... I actually don't feel like there's much more to do.

Just a few minor things... Like down throw. Otherwise, he's VERY close to finished.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 01:03:17 PM
Yeah, Hollow needs to get in here later, then we can plan out the final balancing... I actually don't feel like there's much more to do.

Just a few minor things... Like down throw. Otherwise, he's VERY close to finished.

True. He is, i just wish i helped more.. I kinda feel worthless trying to help at the moment.


Quote from: Cloudy on July 22, 2011, 01:11:00 PM
I hope the GFX are as polished and fitting as they sound. *Is on the PSP*
They look a lot better. Although Hell's Gate and down smash are still pretty busy... But I don't mind so much.

Forward tilt, down B air, up tilt, side B air. All look much better, the down B ground is a bit busy... But eh, it looks a lot better now. It looks like pillars of fire, rather then a pillar of fireballs. :P


Yikes... Down smash might need a down tone in knock back... I just killed Snake at 90% with it... With the edge of the blade... So not only is it powerful, it's a powerful edge guarding tool...

Plus it kinda makes up smash pale in comparison. Since down smash is that much more powerful.

It needs a knock back nerf I think... Or a tad bit more start up? I don't know...

Either that, or balance the two out, it feels like up smash got a lot weaker... And down smash got stronger...

Up smash should of course have less knock back then down smash, but it feels like up smash lost it's use...

But then again, I might be playing badly, I'm kinda half asleep.
XD

So yeah, I want someone to confirm this.

Can you not change the slash edits if you use Gecko OS instead of Revolution? This made sense to me before, but now I'm kind of confused with the latest update >>;

Also, if I'm using this over ROB, will the edits still work, I just need to keep the Spy files in?

Edit: So I edited the new file in over ROB, and all the attacks and stuff work fine, but the texture became glitchy. Sephiroth now has dark red, empty eye sockets and he's missing the top portion of his head, and you can see marth's crown. Everything else is working fine, so is this just because I'm using the ROB rel file?

Quote from: madkool on July 22, 2011, 06:22:58 PM
Can you not change the slash edits if you use Gecko OS instead of Revolution? This made sense to me before, but now I'm kind of confused with the latest update >>;
You do not need Riivolution, I loaded it with the Gecko on USB-Loader, I didn't change the ISO in any way.

Just read the instructions. Either...

A: If you're not using Spiderman, or anything with universal GFX edits, just put a common3 in the System folder.

B: If you are using some PSA that already uses the common3, just open that file, and replace the model in the ef_common, they are 4 and 5.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 06:28:29 PM
You do not need Riivolution, I loaded it with the Gecko on USB-Loader, I didn't change the ISO in any way.

Just read the instructions. Either...

A: If you're not using Spiderman, or anything with universal GFX edits, just put a common3 in the System folder.

B: If you are using some PSA that already uses the common3, just open that file, and replace the model in the ef_common, they are 4 and 5.


Thanks for the advice c: I got the blood red slashes to work. Do you know why I'm getting the texture glitches by chance? (don't know if you say my edit).

You're not using the model that came with the PSA.

I also explained a few pages back how to fix this for other Marth hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg584897#msg584897

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 06:42:29 PM
You're not using the model that came with the PSA.

I also explained a few pages back how to fix this for other Marth hacks.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg584897#msg584897


Ah thanks. I don't have brawlbox (or really want to mess with it and screw things up ._.),  so I'll stick with the included PSAs. Thanks again for the help though