KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 11:12:40 AM
Okay, not sure what everyone else will think, but I think the GFX are MUCH better looking now.

Down B and smash might still be a bit busy, but never the less, they look better, down smash matches Hell's Gate now, that's good. Though one flaw with the new down B ground... The second and third charge flicker... But I'll leave that for someone else to fix.

Though... When Hollow or Tormod get here, there is one thing I want changed... Down throw, I want it like Aafyre said, him like, stepping back, flinging the foe down, then stepping forward and stabbing them while they're on the ground... Then it being like Mr. Game and Watch's down throw knock back wise, this way he can tech chase.

As it is now, he pretty much can get a kill move off easy the way it is now, since the foe is trapped in the ground, and can't do a thing about it.

But, that's for Hollow and Tormod to fix.

Also his air movement seems still too good... But that's easy to fix later.

All and all though, a very nice update. :)


lol funny thing is that I decreased the air mobility from 1.8 to 1.5....I think i made the weak version too weak. I can't freaken beat regular Pit!!! :P ah well.


Edit: The fire graphics will flicker no matter what. The game can't handle too many fire gfx. (but we can always swtich back to the old one since the new one requires more system load.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:16:58 AM
lol funny thing is that I decreased the air mobility from 1.8 to 1.5....I think i made the weak version too weak. I can't freaken beat regular Pit!!! :P ah well.


Edit: The fire graphics will flicker no matter what. The game can't handle too many fire gfx.
Nah, for the most part, I think he's getting nicely balanced.

He's a character I feel is tougher to master, but once done, he's a beast.

Just needs that throw change I mentioned.

Y U MAKE ME WEAK? [/DerpSephiroth] :P

Kidding aside, i'm gonna test this version when i'm home. I'll post my feedback afterwards :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 11:22:24 AM
Nah, for the most part, I think he's getting nicely balanced.

He's a character I feel is tougher to master, but once done, he's a beast.

Just needs that throw change I mentioned.


lol yeah, he's definitely hard to master now.....I would do the down throw edit but I'm not so sure what it will look like. (I'm hesitant to edit 24 pac files :af:)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:24:46 AM
lol yeah, he's definitely hard to master now.....I would do the down throw edit but I'm not so sure what it will look like. (I'm hesitant to edit 24 pac files :af:)
24?! O_O" Geez, that's quite a number O_O"

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 11:26:00 AM
24?! O_O" Geez, that's quite a number O_O"

haha yeah, took me about an hour to finish just the pac files. there's 12 left hand versions and 12 right hand. plus had to edit motion files since the throw bone reverses between the two in some animations. hard work but might be worth it ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:27:46 AM
haha yeah, took me about an hour to finish just the pac files. there's 12 left hand versions and 12 right hand. plus had to edit motion files since the throw bone reverses between the two in some animations. hard work but might be worth it ;D
Wait a minute... Just add the throw change to the weak version then.

This way, you would only need to edit two pacs.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:27:46 AM
haha yeah, took me about an hour to finish just the pac files. there's 12 left hand versions and 12 right hand. plus had to edit motion files since the throw bone reverses between the two in some animations. hard work but might be worth it ;D
Geez, now i know why this project is frustrating at times xD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 22, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
Wait a minute... Just add the throw change to the weak version then.

This way, you would only need to edit two pacs.


that could work but what if other people want it in the other power versions XD

"Though... When Hollow or Tormod get here, there is one thing I want changed... Down throw, I want it like Aafyre said, him like, stepping back, flinging the foe down, then stepping forward and stabbing them while they're on the ground... Then it being like Mr. Game and Watch's down throw knock back wise, this way he can tech chase."


so your saying that he still goes up into the air and stabs them like you mentioned? or he just thrusts (without going into the air) them into the ground then stabs them?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:36:41 AM
that could work but what if other people want it in the other power versions XD

"Though... When Hollow or Tormod get here, there is one thing I want changed... Down throw, I want it like Aafyre said, him like, stepping back, flinging the foe down, then stepping forward and stabbing them while they're on the ground... Then it being like Mr. Game and Watch's down throw knock back wise, this way he can tech chase."


so your saying that he still goes up into the air and stabs them like you mentioned? or he just thrusts (without going into the air) them into the ground then stabs them?
I think he means the latter.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 22, 2011, 11:24:10 AM
Y U MAKE ME WEAK? [/DerpSephiroth] :P

I guess you can call him

*Puts on shades*
[spoiler]DERPIROTH!
...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


*clears throat*...Sorry....I'll go now.....

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 11:38:38 AM
I guess you can call him

*Puts on shades*
[spoiler]DERPIROTH!
...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


*clears throat*...Sorry....I'll go now.....
...
* Puraidou Beoulve bursts out laughing
OH I LOVE YOU! XD
Using the Horatio Meme for this! XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 22, 2011, 11:38:38 AM
I guess you can call him

*Puts on shades*
[spoiler]DERPIROTH!
...
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


*clears throat*...Sorry....I'll go now.....

haha  yup yup



darn still cant sleep till I beat normal Pit XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 22, 2011, 11:41:00 AM
haha  yup yup



darn still cant sleep till I beat normal Pit XD
Lol, i'd probably pwn Pit anyway xD
He's easy to counter.