KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 04:11:28 PM
I'd love the SFX over Yoshi only. XD
Yeah, same here... Say... You could load Hanenbow's sound data on Cloud, since Olimar only has about 41 sounds to replace.

Believe it or not but apparently you can have stage sfx's on a character or at least, that's what kjp found out. Not sure if it works flawlessly nor do i know if it's possible vice versa.

Hey everybody, Sephiroth SFX have been improved and have better quality thanks to Jaklub's Sawndz 0.1. And the biggest change of all, Sephiroth's new final smash voice. "I bring you despair".

Click here for the extreme AWESOMENESS.  :happy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?adsfcanmcrp0g9x

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 24, 2011, 05:25:18 PM
Hey everybody, Sephiroth SFX have been improved and have better quality thanks to Jaklub's Sawndz 0.1. And the biggest change of all, Sephiroth's new final smash voice. "I bring you despair".

Click here for the extreme AWESOMENESS.  :happy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?adsfcanmcrp0g9x

You should make a version over Yoshi! I'll love you forever. :D

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 05:40:55 PM
You should make a version over Yoshi! I'll love you forever. :D
Indeed... I might actually use this, if you made a version that actually works on Yoshi, with Yoshi's soundbank.

This way, Marth can keep his voice, while Sephiroth has his own.

do you still use the same offset as the old one?
because i dont know how to put this on in Swandz


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 24, 2011, 05:25:18 PM
Hey everybody, Sephiroth SFX have been improved and have better quality thanks to Jaklub's Sawndz 0.1. And the biggest change of all, Sephiroth's new final smash voice. "I bring you despair".
Click here for the extreme AWESOMENESS.  :happy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?adsfcanmcrp0g9x
Like Weenie and Data said, put this over Yoshi and you have my thanks big time xD

I kind of prefer him bring over ROB since I've wanted to replace him for awhile, plus I kinda like Marth with Sephy's voice.

But it's not like I use Yoshi either, so I'm alright with this too. XD

+1



Data, i know this was talked about a while back, but actually the strongest normal attack in Brawl does 46%. Which would be Bowser's forward smash fully charged. But i dunno if you would count that since it does 2 hits, and will only deal that much damage if both hits connect.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here



Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
Uh, doesn't matters, Heartless Angel can't do that amount, it's too much.
Yeah, and a full charged smash attack is even less likely to hit then Heartless Angel, I'd say 37% should do it for Heartless Angel.

Other then the things that were suggested... Am I just nuts? Or is Sephiroth almost done?
O_O

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 24, 2011, 06:47:29 PM
Yeah, and a full charged smash attack is even less likely to hit then Heartless Angel, I'd say 37% should do it for Heartless Angel.

Other then the things that were suggested... Am I just nuts? Or is Sephiroth almost done?
O_O
He is.

Only missing the trademark attack and the % tweaks we're doing. :P (And other 3 things, like dthrow, bair (?), and taunt placing. I think..)

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 06:48:09 PM
He is.

Only missing the trademark attack and the % tweaks we're doing. :P (And other 3 things, like dthrow, bair (?), and taunt placing. I think..)
^This xD