KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I actually have to agree with that dude. Forward Smash is like... insanely over powered.
It kills at 0% a lot.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 28, 2011, 11:05:39 PM
I actually have to agree with that dude. Forward Smash is like... insanely over powered.
It kills at 0% a lot.

yeah thats just at the tip. it actually has the same hit boxes as original Ike's side smash. I just haven't changed the damage yet lol...but I can do that in less than a minute.


Edit: Updated weakened forward smash is now up.

Edit #2: Now its up lol. I put in the wrong file in the previous upload - fixed issues with water spells and forward smash.   :af:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21976
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah, the forward smash is a lot better now. His side-b (midair) is kind of all over the place though, and the down-b in midair, if used near the top of the screen, is an instant kill as well. It might be better to change down-b midair to a spike instead of a knockup, as it'd also make a bit more sense.

I love the animations, though. They're very well done.

hmm yeah I agree about the down B in air. I don't know why I made it hit up lol....now im wondering, should I work on sephiroth next or Kain Highwind. hmmm ...>_>....<_<.. :-) lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Sephiroth! He's almost done right? Once he's finished nobody will have to worry about it ever again.

As far as I know all that's left to do is change the damage percentages and knockback for some moves and implement the Octa Slash right

Hm... I think this needs quite a bit more work...

First off, his tilts, forward air, and some other moves should be sword moves, and the ball can go to side B instead, this way, his tilts would be more Brawl like, he only uses the ball for two moves in Dissidia.

His AAA combo... Doesn't combo at all... It's far too slow...

As I said, his all his ball moves should be moved to side B, since this way, you could aim it.

The reason for this moving... Forward air is WAY too good, more range then Sephiroth's, more power too, it's just a Godly spacing, and gimping move... Plus, this would give him more moves to use from Dissidia... I'll let someone else figure this out... Although it could be a hop backwards, then a dashing slice, with some end lag if it misses.

His up tilt seems too fast... Put a bit of start up, or end lag on it, not too much, but a little bit.

Down tilt and back air could be changed... Ike's moves seem odd for Tidus...

I'll think of more to say later.


...

And yes, Sephiroth needs to be finished.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These changes would finish him off.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 04:25:59 AM
Sephiroth! He's almost done right? Once he's finished nobody will have to worry about it ever again.

As far as I know all that's left to do is change the damage percentages and knockback for some moves and implement the Octa Slash right


you mean a revamp of his side smash octa slash?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 29, 2011, 04:33:39 AM

you mean a revamp of his side smash octa slash?
Yeah, to make it taunt activated... Like Cloud's Omnislash V.5.

I thought that idea Wofric had was pretty good.

The plan for him to have a taunt that charges for a long time and switches his forward smash to his Dissidia eight slash attack.

I'm pretty sure that was the plan?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 04:40:22 AM
The plan for him to have a taunt that charges for a long time and switches his forward smash to his Dissidia eight slash attack.

I'm pretty sure that was the plan?
Yes, yes it was. :P

Plus, that would make it more interesting.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 29, 2011, 04:33:11 AM
Hm... I think this needs quite a bit more work...

First off, his tilts, forward air, and some other moves should be sword moves, and the ball can go to side B instead, this way, his tilts would be more Brawl like, he only uses the ball for two moves in Dissidia.

His AAA combo... Doesn't combo at all... It's far too slow...

As I said, his all his ball moves should be moved to side B, since this way, you could aim it.

The reason for this moving... Forward air is WAY too good, more range then Sephiroth's, more power too, it's just a Godly spacing, and gimping move... Plus, this would give him more moves to use from Dissidia... I'll let someone else figure this out... Although it could be a hop backwards, then a dashing slice, with some end lag if it misses.

His up tilt seems too fast... Put a bit of start up, or end lag on it, not too much, but a little bit.

Down tilt and back air could be changed... Ike's moves seem odd for Tidus...

I'll think of more to say later.


...

And yes, Sephiroth needs to be finished.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These changes would finish him off.

Nah, I don't think I should change his ball throwing moves to forward B only because there isn't really a way to allow him to "Aim" the ball since the ball is followed by his throw bone. I mean, I could try it if i really wanted to but I won't. I'm pretty satisfied with the way the moveset is right now since I did put a huge load of work, time, and energy into this which is why his animations came out better for a version 1.0 as compared to the first release of sephiroth v1.0. I think the main things I should focus on Tidus is improving on his current moveset (like balancing, animation tweeks things of that nature) instead of changing his moveset entirely. oh but I do agree with changing down tilt and back air, looks kinda strange for tidus haha


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 29, 2011, 04:41:18 AM
Yes, yes it was. :P

Plus, that would make it more interesting.


I can revamp the animation too if you guys want the real octo slash haha (to the dissidia version) . I've been getting better at animating, what used to take me hours now takes me minutes XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I like the KH one. It should change to the eight slash dissidia attack after the taunt charge.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 29, 2011, 04:47:32 AM
I like the KH one. It should change to the eight slash dissidia attack after the taunt charge.

any taunt charge animation you have in mind? that's gonna be one crazy forward smash. I've never seen a forward smash doing 8 slashes lol but it sounds interesting.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Everything (Including Octaslash' change) is included in Data's Spoiler up there, you should take 3 minutes and read it, those changes would totally finish Sephiroth, leaving only Tormod's animation left to do.

Quote from: Hooded Man on August 29, 2011, 04:58:40 AM
Everything (Including Octaslash' change) is included in Data's Spoiler up there, you should take 3 minutes and read it, those changes would totally finish Sephiroth, leaving only Tormod's animation left to do.
Indeed... DO, take the time to read what was put in my spoiler.

If you do it just as I said, there should be nothing left other then animating it.