KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 10, 2011, 02:00:29 AM #30 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:39:56 AM by DivineOverlord
Ok I fixed his octoslash animation and heavens light. both are great now. You'll see ;)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 10, 2011, 02:00:29 AM
Ok I fixed his octoslash animation and heavens light. both are great now. You'll see ;)

alright! so when does it debut? <(update/release same thing)


February 10, 2011, 02:14:46 AM #33 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:39:34 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 02:08:24 AM
So, now you're uploading it again?

yup, I'll upload it soon. just was fixing some stuff XD that I can do within a limited time because my sister keeps bugging me to take her to the store lol


EDIT: overpowered version is now out
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I noticed something odd with Octoslash... If you hold up or down, he goes all the way across Battlefield... Much like last time... I guess you forgot to change those actions? :P

Also, you can slide across the stage if you do a dodge roll, and then do almost any ground attack, although it works best with up smash, and down tilt, since the moves are pretty easy to hit with... It might be overpowered for the balanced version, but... It's actually kinda neat... I think it would fit the broken one nicely. (Even though I haven't tested that version... I'll leave that to Pride.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 08:15:40 AM
I noticed something odd with Octoslash... If you hold up or down, he goes all the way across Battlefield... Much like last time... I guess you forgot to change those actions? :P

Also, you can slide across the stage if you do a dodge roll, and then do almost any ground attack, although it works best with up smash, and down tilt, since the moves are pretty easy to hit with... It might be overpowered for the balanced version, but... It's actually kinda neat... I think it would fit the broken one nicely. (Even though I haven't tested that version... I'll leave that to Pride.)


oh dang thats true, I forgot to change the code in subaction 59 and 57, those two still have the frame add momentum lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


One more thing... Meteor's third charge is... Underpowered? As long as it takes to charge, I figured Cloud at 150% would have died... He didn't... He died at 155% in training mode... You might want to buff it a little, it's hard to hit with anyway... I think it should kill sooner, but only the third charge should be buffed.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 08:47:43 AM
One more thing... Meteor's third charge is... Underpowered? As long as it takes to charge, I figured Cloud at 150% would have died... He didn't... He died at 155% in training mode... You might want to buff it a little, it's hard to hit with anyway... I think it should kill sooner, but only the third charge should be buffed.


hmm I suppose, I can do a quick update before I sleep. Hold up, this shall be quick. :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 10, 2011, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 08:47:43 AM
One more thing... Meteor's third charge is... Underpowered? As long as it takes to charge, I figured Cloud at 150% would have died... He didn't... He died at 155% in training mode... You might want to buff it a little, it's hard to hit with anyway... I think it should kill sooner, but only the third charge should be buffed.


hmm I suppose, I can do a quick update before I sleep. Hold up, this shall be quick. :P
Although I notice if you hit with it off stage, it does spike... But still, it should be able to kill on stage too.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 09:11:54 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 10, 2011, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 08:47:43 AM
One more thing... Meteor's third charge is... Underpowered? As long as it takes to charge, I figured Cloud at 150% would have died... He didn't... He died at 155% in training mode... You might want to buff it a little, it's hard to hit with anyway... I think it should kill sooner, but only the third charge should be buffed.


hmm I suppose, I can do a quick update before I sleep. Hold up, this shall be quick. :P
Although I notice if you hit with it off stage, it does spike... But still, it should be able to kill on stage too.

Alright, I have updated it. the last charge has more knockback now. I wish we had sephy's voice instead of marth's lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 10, 2011, 09:25:21 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 09:11:54 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 10, 2011, 08:49:14 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 10, 2011, 08:47:43 AM
One more thing... Meteor's third charge is... Underpowered? As long as it takes to charge, I figured Cloud at 150% would have died... He didn't... He died at 155% in training mode... You might want to buff it a little, it's hard to hit with anyway... I think it should kill sooner, but only the third charge should be buffed.


hmm I suppose, I can do a quick update before I sleep. Hold up, this shall be quick. :P
Although I notice if you hit with it off stage, it does spike... But still, it should be able to kill on stage too.

Alright, I have updated it. the last charge has more knockback now. I wish we had sephy's voice instead of marth's lol

hold up now. i may be just a music hacker but between you and me divine (not possible. this is a comment but ey' well you know) i happen to be a sfx hacker as well XD. in fact, my progress on cloud sfx is almost done, i just need to fix a few more sounds. i also have been working on sephiroth sfx too. WOOT! BIG SHOCKER!. except i only have replaced three sfx parts of marth. his "getting killed" sfx. 1. both his "killed" sfx when he gets defeated and that explosion sorta blast comes out. and when he gets killed in the sky. spoiler: i replaced marths "sky kill" with sephiroth's "i'll fall into the shadows"

Quote from: Hackingstar on February 10, 2011, 11:07:35 AM
I replaced marths "sky kill" with sephiroth's "i'll fall into the shadows"

I always thought that was a rubbish thing for him to say in Dissidia to be honest. You finally beat Sephiroth in a match and all you get is a snide comment rather than the deserved yell of pain that a K.O. is supposed to bring :C

@Hackingstar : do you know if SFX works for PAL brawl using riivolution?

Quote from: Link3Kokiri on February 10, 2011, 04:39:22 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 10, 2011, 11:07:35 AM
I replaced marths "sky kill" with sephiroth's "i'll fall into the shadows"

I always thought that was a rubbish thing for him to say in Dissidia to be honest. You finally beat Sephiroth in a match and all you get is a snide comment rather than the deserved yell of pain that a K.O. is supposed to bring :C

But it's Sephiroth. He's not going to go ARRHGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHAGHGHH...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on February 10, 2011, 05:58:36 PM
Quote from: Link3Kokiri on February 10, 2011, 04:39:22 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 10, 2011, 11:07:35 AM
I replaced marths "sky kill" with sephiroth's "i'll fall into the shadows"
I always thought that was a rubbish thing for him to say in Dissidia to be honest. You finally beat Sephiroth in a match and all you get is a snide comment rather than the deserved yell of pain that a K.O. is supposed to bring :C

But it's Sephiroth. He's not going to go ARRHGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHAGHGHH...

Yes, yes, I know D: But still, it seems too cheesy to me (though it'd still be better than Marth's UWAAAAAH! haha). He does make the odd sensible noise for being stabbed in the face sometimes though.