KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

This is amazing. You used some of Hollows moves plus your own in the process. I am downloading this right now

I'm still upgrading it. I found that using any of the specials except the Nspecial brings you to a weird paused animation. I fixed it.

Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 09:46:24 PM
I'm still upgrading it. I found that using any of the specials except the Nspecial brings you to a weird paused animation. I fixed it.

so now those are fixed the new files will be sent to divine. correct? and another wait until he gets on. AGH DX

Hmm...at the moment I've mixed feelings about this at the moment.  It's definitely the best Sephiroth yet, but it still feels incomplete.  I'll give full feedback tomorrow, since I feel I need to play with it even more before I can make a full verdict.

Quote from: Hackingstar on February 10, 2011, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 09:46:24 PM
I'm still upgrading it. I found that using any of the specials except the Nspecial brings you to a weird paused animation. I fixed it.

so now those are fixed the new files will be sent to divine. correct? and another wait until he gets on. AGH DX
i can upload it. just won't be the same Mediafire link.

Before you update it and upload it can you make the OP version have no helpless fall?

Can Octaslash be in there somewhere? Maybe as his Neutral A Combo?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Hollow on February 10, 2011, 09:46:24 PM
I'm still upgrading it. I found that using any of the specials except the Nspecial brings you to a weird paused animation. I fixed it.

huh? whats going on? lol

Quote from: SmashClash on February 11, 2011, 03:20:25 AM
Before you update it and upload it can you make the OP version have no helpless fall?

I already did that

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on February 11, 2011, 03:33:46 AM
Can Octaslash be in there somewhere? Maybe as his Neutral A Combo?

OctoSLash is his forward Smash attack.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


 
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 03:40:45 AM
Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on February 11, 2011, 03:33:46 AM
Can Octaslash be in there somewhere? Maybe as his Neutral A Combo?

OctoSLash is his forward Smash attack.
Wow, how did i miss that?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I think I'll personally be sticking with Hollow's version until this one gets a bit more polished. imo Hollow's is near perfect. It's just the glacier side+B move is weird, not very presentable and maybe a little inappropriate (I don't remember Sephiroth using ice attacks). And the down+ B is better, (although aesthetically, it LOOKS better in the collaborative effort), I just wish you had to charge it up and use it there and then, not be able to save it for later. Cause a spontaneous wall of fire just seems ridiculously unfair.

I'd say it'd be perfect if it worked more like Hollows but with the new side+B attack, only the movement worked more (or even exactly) like Zelda's side+B. That, and the up+B still looks weird and cheap. I'm guessing making it look/control like Pit's up+B would be out of the question?

February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM #55 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:31:46 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Link3Kokiri on February 11, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
I think I'll personally be sticking with Hollow's version until this one gets a bit more polished. imo Hollow's is near perfect. It's just the glacier side+B move is weird, not very presentable and maybe a little inappropriate (I don't remember Sephiroth using ice attacks). And the down+ B is better, (although aesthetically, it LOOKS better in the collaborative effort), I just wish you had to charge it up and use it there and then, not be able to save it for later. Cause a spontaneous wall of fire just seems ridiculously unfair.

I'd say it'd be perfect if it worked more like Hollows but with the new side+B attack, only the movement worked more (or even exactly) like Zelda's side+B. That, and the up+B still looks weird and cheap. I'm guessing making it look/control like Pit's up+B would be out of the question?

No offense, but it was sort of hard to understand you were saying on the second part  :kdance:. I can easily change his down B special to work like his neutral B. By the way, Hollow made his UP B special attack which contradicts your statement of saying that his Seperioth was near perfect. Regardless, this Seperioth is the integral our PSA's. I thought it was made clear from the main post. XD

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM
I can easily change his down B special to work like his neutral B
I think it would be better this way, and with some start up and end lag.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.



This, exactly this.  Y'all need to realise that perfecting PSAs is very time consuming.

heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D



so in other words you are updating YOUR sephiroth? cool beans.