KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 02, 2011, 03:59:00 AM
I'm looking forward to this, Sephiroth + Female Announcer saying his name = Oooooh yeaaaah ;D Oh and, Hackingstar, you should add in the sfx that match with the moves and as soon as ssbbtailsfan finds the IDs for Marth, I'll make the PSA call up the right SFX to match.

yeah i'll edit the sfx as soon as you edit some of marths sfx to come up during certain moves that u like in the psa.



But he needs the sfx first... Your sound Pack doesn't have
"To the promised land" - Hell's Gate
"Fool!" - Shadow Flare
"Cut... Vanish" - Octaslash
"Too late for laments" - Full charged Black Materia
"I'll lead you" or "Descend, heartless angel"
"I bring you despair, ruination to all" - Supernova

So I can't really make the sounds match the moves if they're not there..

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 03, 2011, 03:05:26 AM
But he needs the sfx first... Your sound Pack doesn't have
"To the promised land" - Hell's Gate
"Fool!" - Shadow Flare
"Cut... Vanish" - Octaslash
"Too late for laments" - Full charged Black Materia
"I'll lead you" or "Descend, heartless angel"
"I bring you despair, ruination to all" - Supernova

So I can't really make the sounds match the moves if they're not there..
Heartless angel should be as he says it in KH2

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I like the Dissidia one. Though it sounds like it should be for a different move.

 :(....dangit. if i were to make any of those sfx come up...they'd have pretty low quality. plus, in this psa, there's not voice sfx that show up for these moves: black materia, shadow flare, down b: fire pillar, and heartless angel...so really i can't do anything...


Quote from: Hollow on June 03, 2011, 08:00:33 PM
Three days of exams and then I'm free!

in other words you still aren't on summer break yet? no offense man but just sayin...yeah good luck on acing those tests.

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 03, 2011, 08:33:37 PM
in other words you still aren't on summer break yet? no offense man but just sayin...yeah good luck on acing those tests.
Acing? Probably not. I'll do fine on Chem, Bio, and Spanish, but everything else is iffy.

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 03, 2011, 08:33:37 PM
in other words you still aren't on summer break yet? no offense man but just sayin...yeah good luck on acing those tests.

Summer break starts at different times for different people.  For example, America's probably broken up already, but you go back in August.  I break up in mid June (June 17th to be exact) and go back in September (I get extended holiday because of my exams though).

Next Thursday is the last day for me, and the sfx can be called up through PSA


Just gotta wait till Friday and until ssbbtailsfan finds the IDs for Marth's SFX.

Got the SFX IDs, just wait till tomorrow for only some sounds, until you add the rest. :D

If you don't mind, can you make a Zack Fair pack over ROB Hackingstar?

*calmly walks into the thread and applies chest paddles*

CLEAR.

E3's here. It'd be hilarious if Sony announced an FF7 remake. Then we'd get a ton more Sephiroth references to throw around and squabble over!