KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 16, 2011, 08:19:08 AM
Can we see a screen shot? It's sounding good.
Yeah, I want to see some pictures too.

You know what they say...

"A picture is worth 1000 words."

Hey i have another idea, Data, you know how you're always saying that Hell's Gate should be controllable? DO or anybody able, can you make it act like Mr G&W's (yeah him again lol) down aerial, in the sense that he can aim it slightly left or right before dropping. This way he can descend at an angle, as well as straight down if the player wishes.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on July 16, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
Hey i have another idea, Data, you know how you're always saying that Hell's Gate should be controllable? DO or anybody able, can you make it act like Mr G&W's (yeah him again lol) down aerial, in the sense that he can aim it slightly left or right before dropping. This way he can descend at an angle, as well as straight down if the player wishes.
It actually was a lot like GW's before the going up change.

I want it to act like this again, while he goes up, and falls... So you can move him left and right as he goes upward, and falls. But to balance it out, it should have the end lag it had in Dissidia.

On a random note. I know how to fix other hacks to work with Sephiroth's new animations without looking creepy. :P

Open the model in BrawlBox, then in there, open the model data up. And go into the materials. From there, click everything, and change all type 2s, into type 0s... Like this.

I fixed Xemnas this way.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 09:24:59 AM
It actually was a lot like GW's before the going up change.

I want it to act like this again, while he goes up, and falls... So you can move him left and right as he goes upward, and falls. But to balance it out, it should have the end lag it had in Dissidia.

On a random note. I know how to fix other hacks to work with Sephiroth's new animations without looking creepy. :P

Open the model in BrawlBox, then in there, open the model data up. And go into the materials. From there, click everything, and change all type 2s, into type 0s... Like this.

I fixed Xemnas this way.
XD
Wow you can change those in brawlbox now without hexing!? that would have saved some time when I first did this lol.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 16, 2011, 11:22:36 AM
Wow you can change those in brawlbox now without hexing!? that would have saved some time when I first did this lol.
Yup, version 0.63d and up. :P

Alrighty so i tried to do that and when i changed it i didnt have the option for 0, the closes thing was invisible...i set that and tested. It froze up on me

EDIT: A matter of fact this is the same thing that happens with the Aeon psa and motion file too...idk what the problem is

A video of this would be epic sir, left handed Sephy must be seen :D

did anyone else notice that the up b glitch for Sephiroth's other up b (when he flys) was accidently forgotten to be fixed?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 16, 2011, 07:08:51 PM
did anyone else notice that the up b glitch for Sephiroth's other up b (when he flys) was accidently forgotten to be fixed?

Data fixed it recently, just redownload it and you should be fine.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

im having an issue with the v4.0 when i try to put the motion.pac and the textures in the fighter folder an error pops up saying the parameters are incorrect and this is keeping me from playing with it, anyone got any ideas?

"an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. if you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help for this problem."

error 0x80070057: the parameter is incorrect

Quote from: lightning29 on July 16, 2011, 11:35:18 PM
im having an issue with the v4.0 when i try to put the motion.pac and the textures in the fighter folder an error pops up saying the parameters are incorrect and this is keeping me from playing with it, anyone got any ideas?

"an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. if you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help for this problem."

error 0x80070057: the parameter is incorrect
Did you check to makes sure you don't have the file opened in another program when you try to move it somewhere else?
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 17, 2011, 12:30:44 AM
Did you check to makes sure you don't have the file opened in another program when you try to move it somewhere else?

yes i dont know why its doing this at all the only thing that went into the folder was the FitMarth-weak version.pac, but the motion.pac and the textures wont

I say two things I don't like. the way he jerks around during the grab and the taunt where he pulls out the wing. It needs to be more fluent and graceful, and the grab needs to be steady and precise.

Eh, I decided to make a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzU8_Yjho-0
It shows some of his moves off... And... Why I think forward air needs landing lag.[/color] XD

I couldn't pay attention to the video because of how awesome that SONG F*CKING WAS.
Good video btw, I think it showed all his moves, or almost anyways.

Btw how did you do Oblivion on the ground?