KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:43:20 AM
Aw... So they can't be smashed into the ground? :(

Hm... Well. I guess something like I said would work, it deals the best damage, but no knock back, and can leave him a bit open.


I'll try it one last time lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Mediafire is saying invalid or deleted file.. is the link actually broken or...?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 12:44:11 AM
I'll try it one last time lol
Oh... Uh... I just thought of something... Them being stuck in the ground would let Sephiroth kill them easy. ._.

So uh... Yeah... Maybe leave it as it is now, but as a fair trade off for being an unsafe throw, it can deal 14%, or 16% damage.

Quote from: Alses on July 16, 2011, 12:51:13 AM
Mediafire is saying invalid or deleted file.. is the link actually broken or...?

I deleted the older file till i upload fixes.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:51:45 AM
Oh... Uh... I just thought of something... Them being stuck in the ground would let Sephiroth kill them easy. ._.

So uh... Yeah... Maybe leave it as it is now, but as a fair trade off for being an unsafe throw, it can deal 14%, or 16% damage.
It could be made so Sephy has a longer animation that way he can't punish the opponent after it nor the opponent can punish him.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 12:53:56 AM
It could be made so Sephy has a longer animation that way he can't punish the opponent after it nor the opponent can punish him.
That's also true. It would be kinda fitting if he somehow taunted them after sticking them in the ground. And was a bit further away from the foe. So he can't be punished by them.

can this be re-ported over yoshi? I tried to just replace the files and its not working for me...it just freezes over and over again

Quote from: raykoojo on July 16, 2011, 12:58:04 AM
can this be re-ported over yoshi? I tried to just replace the files and its not working for me...it just freezes over and over again
Did you rename the files FitYoshi? If not, that's why it's freezing. My Sephiroth over Yoshi is working fine.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 12:59:09 AM
Did you rename the files FitYoshi? If not, that's why it's freezing. My Sephiroth over Yoshi is working fine.
^This, i have no issues either.

edit: The video is uploading and rendering right now, i'll post it in a bit to show the current Sephy for those who haven't played/used/tested it yet :)

re-edit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xcd5wh5ft8

Voila :3


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 01:34:56 AM
Not a bad video. A little too fast, but it works.
Had to speed it up since my Dolphin laggs as hell when recording.. v_v

Hey you guys, how about this for his down throw, make it act like Mr G&W's down throw, the way it slams the opponent into the ground and they stay there (and not bounce). Can you do that? I think that would actually look better than the opponent just being downed after it. They can also tech the throw if they are good enough too.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on July 16, 2011, 01:44:59 AM
Hey you guys, how about this for his down throw, make it act like Mr G&W's down throw, the way it slams the opponent into the ground and they stay there (and not bounce). Can you do that? I think that would actually look better than the opponent just being downed after it. They can also tech the throw if they are good enough too.
Anything that'd make the opponent lay on the floor is fine, really. So if this is possible, go for it!

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 15, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
His winning animations are messed up as well.
Plus in some animations (his specials I think) he has two wings for a few seconds...
I also noticed his up throw has no knockback anymore...

But Sephiroth looks great left handed.

just to point out, i believe only his Win2 (the one that's made from scratch to look like his ff7 victory win) is the one that's messed up. just sayin'

Yea i did, the only file i dont have is the FitYoshiFinal but i have never used that before...Im not using Sephy's model to play as. I have Aqua and Sora from Kingdom Hearts and they freeze however the Vanitas model doesnt but he is missing his eyes and the back of his head lol