Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: Szasz on March 04, 2011, 04:06:57 AM
hmm very good, thank you.

It has been so long since I dabbled with .rel files; is there a program that everyone uses to accomplish making them? I am curious if one can make .rel files so that stages other than STGFINAL could be made to cover a STGCUSTOM slot.


Stage Switcher by Bero. I'll upload it tomorrow if I remember.

March 04, 2011, 02:44:28 PM #121 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:03:58 PM by Oshtoby
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 28, 2011, 09:55:09 AM
I've seen somebody pointing out that FoD and FD64 seem to be too small. FoD is exactly same size as in melee, just like FD Melee. FD64 may be a little smaller, but I'm adding a brawl-sized version of the stage to its vault folder, so get it instead if needed.
ABOUT THE FoD SIZE ISSUE:
As true as this is that it uses the same collisions, just like the case with Hyrule Temple/all the on-the-Brawl-disc Melee stages, it's obvious that the Brawl characters are just bigger. This works out fine for the Melee stages chosen to come with Brawl (as they are large and spacious), but for all of the flat'n'plat stages, this doesn't work out as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I am fine with the stage size. I play on Melee FD, DL64 and FoD ALL the time. I am simply playing Devil's advocate.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
Did anyone figure out the issue with it freezing when you go to the main menu?

@ItalianStallion: I don't think so. :(

Quote from: libertyernie on March 04, 2011, 11:58:23 PM
@ItalianStallion: I don't think so. :(

Damn..

Well that's alright your pack is too sexy for that to be an issue lol

If someone figures it out, please do let me know.

I myself have never expirienced this glitch, I doubt it's because of the Pack.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I did have that glitch, but it might have been for other reasons (I had other things enabled.)

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 01:45:02 AM
I myself have never expirienced this glitch, I doubt it's because of the Pack.

Well I never had it before the pack, so I don't know what to tell you kid.

Was there anything else you installed along with it? And if your using a common5 , is it the one that came with the pack or your own custom one with CSPs and such?"

I find that exporting CSPs and reimporting them in CMPR helps to fix CSS related freezes, so you might wanna try that.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 06:00:00 AM
Was there anything else you installed along with it? And if your using a common5 , is it the one that came with the pack or your own custom one with CSPs and such?"

I find that exporting CSPs and reimporting them in CMPR helps to fix CSS related freezes, so you might wanna try that.

My CSS doesn't freeze, it works fine. When I press B all the way and go back to where you press start to go to the main menu, screen turns white and it makes that annoying BEEP.

I didn't have a Common5 before. I had a sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap.

I took my sc_selmap, since it over powers the Common5. This is a SSS expansion, so I can have a sc_selcharacter with no problem.


I honestly don't know what to say....just ehh...stay away from the main menu XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Oh man, i've see something... Where is Smash Skiff? lol

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 10:07:19 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
Did anyone figure out the issue with it freezing when you go to the main menu?
I had these issue before with my old codes, I had to make entirely new codes and the freeze stopped, but no luck with this Pack yet.

Quote from: KTH on March 05, 2011, 06:46:50 PM
Oh man, i've see something... Where is Smash Skiff? lol

Yeah I've missed it too. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 05, 2011, 06:54:45 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 10:07:19 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 04:22:44 AM
Did anyone figure out the issue with it freezing when you go to the main menu?
I had these issue before with my old codes, I had to make entirely new codes and the freeze stopped, but no luck with this Pack yet.

Quote from: KTH on March 05, 2011, 06:46:50 PM
Oh man, i've see something... Where is Smash Skiff? lol

Yeah I've missed it too. xD

I want Smash Skiff for replace it by another stage :fu: